Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm just about ready to move out from my parents house, nice suburbs in SoCal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Jesus, 23 yrs old.

Try Beverley Hills. Or Malibu.
    Butler has a home in Malibu right there on the coast I think

I'm sure he'd be willing to rent out his garbage can to this guy. It has a retractable roof (the lid).

Comment

your young move into a ghetto apartment in the hood, its fun.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
        Didn't you see that thread where he got stole on by some 13-year-old black kids at the park?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Jesus, 23 yrs old.

Try Beverley Hills. Or Malibu.
          No and no. I have money but I don't have THAT kind of money. Plus I would prefer to stay south of Downtown so I can be in driving distance to my mothers home.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            Cerritos is pretty much the Asian'est you can get but it's not really a segregated city nor do you feel like an outsider if you aren't Asian. Lots of diverse people there. Everyone I know who lives there is very proud of their city and they say the city is all about its residents.

If I recall correctly, Artesia has a high Indian population. I think it's mostly Indian and Asian and it's not as well kept as Cerritos. From what I remember Artesia can get pretty ghetto on one side of the 91, I forgot which side.

I'd place Lakewood in the same category as Long Beach, there's gang crime in some areas and really nice areas in others. Unless I'm mistaken there are a lot of blacks, Hispanics and Asians in Lakewood.

Not too sure about La Palma and Cypress, those are pretty small cities I think. All I know is the closer you get to Buena Park/Anaheim, the more ghetto it becomes. To me at least.
            Thank you. Cerritos is at the top of my list.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              all your list sucks and is depressing low class area.

try Irvine, Aliso Viejo, Mission Viejo, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Dana Point.
              Read the thread next time lazy bum.

Those areas aren't in close proximity to Los Angeles. And those are mostly white cities anyway I think.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                You definitely want to move to Pasadena
                Nah, Pasadena has crime problems and it's more of a white city unless I am mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  santa ana/garden grove
                  Santa Ana is one of the most crime ridden cities in California as of late, are you high? And again, it's not in close proximity to LA, so no.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
                    No, I do not get along well with gang members.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                      Didn't you see that thread where he got stole on by some 13-year-old black kids at the park?
                      There was 3 of them and only 1 of me. Plus they didn't really do anything. I sensationalized the story a bit for added comedic value.

Comment

Working...
                      X