No announcement yet.

Ward Is Not Winning Another Close Dec By Illegal Tactics. He's A Disgrace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward Is Not Winning Another Close Dec By Illegal Tactics. He's A Disgrace

Andre Ward's fighting style is a disgrace to boxing. He will not win another decision by the football tackle leading with the head, straight into clinch holding and hitting. Or as showcased in the last Kovalev fight, he's lowered himself to the point of shooting double legs in the boxing ring.

Dude is a disgrace. Not only are his tactics illegal, they are boring as hell.

strip away the tackles... he's a 1 handed powder puff.

Anyway, the judges have seen enough. they will not let him win another big fight with his illegal tactics.

mark my words.

just LMAO

Last edited by HeadShots; 04-16-2017, 01:35 PM.

I don't like the way Ward fights either and some of the tactics he uses are illegal. It's up to the ref to enforce the rules and often they fail to do so. Ward usually fights near his home town where he can do no wrong. I hope Kovalev knocks Ward out this time.

Comment

Hey It's wrestling and the sport is only boxing not too far off

Comment

Deal with it, he is going to fight the way he has always fought and he will be allowed to do it, unfortunately, Kovalev isn't American otherwise he likely would have some affirmative actions in his favour to prevent the rule breaking tactics of Ward.

I said it the first fight that I thought Ward would win, I still feel the same way with the rematch not sure If It will be a legitimate win this time round though.

Comment

Ward is one of the dullest fighters to watch along with Hopkins, ruiz, and hatton.

I hate clinchers period.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Ward is one of the dullest fighters to watch along with Hopkins, ruiz, and hatton.

I hate clinchers period.
            If B-hop and Wladimir Klitschko had a baby together they would call it Andre Ward.

Comment

He is simply a disgrace to the sport of boxing. how can you learn all the skills of the actual boxing craft then walk into a ring with someone that's doing a different sport?

he is mixing up boxing with wrestling and mind ****ing boxers. wearing them down by holding. leaning and locking them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
                If B-hop and Wladimir Klitschko had a baby together they would call it Andre Ward.
                Check facts Andre is the GOD body of clinching he could teach them some moves..

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
                  Deal with it, he is going to fight the way he has always fought and he will be allowed to do it, unfortunately, Kovalev isn't American otherwise he likely would have some affirmative actions in his favour to prevent the rule breaking tactics of Ward.

I said it the first fight that I thought Ward would win, I still feel the same way with the rematch not sure If It will be a legitimate win this time round though.
                  mark my words.

hes not winning another decision

Comment

The judges will favor him again. I expect Ward to win a close decision that the judges give him wide.

Kovalev needs to box smart to beat Ward cleanly, but Wards mind games, including refusing to consider neutral judges will leave Kovalev even more desperate for a stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                    X