Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would a 43 year old Wladimir Klitschko do if he returned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would a 43 year old Wladimir Klitschko do if he returned?

With talk of him possibly returning how would a Wlad in early forties do in this current heavyweight landscape?

I can only see Fury and possibly Joshua beating him.

Awful, he was bad enough at 41. He had a great career, so STAY RETIRED!

Comment

He'd be the 2nd best HW behind Joshua.

Comment

Tyson Fury beats him obviously, wilder Knocks him out, AJ stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
          Tyson Fury beats him obviously, wilder Knocks him out, AJ stops him.
          Keep dreaming. There's a reason Fury ducked the rematch, Wilder is **** and would never beat Wlad.

Comment

I think Wlad could beat anyone but the top 3

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Awful, he was bad enough at 41. He had a great career, so STAY RETIRED!
              I completely agree that he's had a great career and he should stay retired and enjoy life with Hayden but the Klitschko that fought AJ was still a top three heavyweight that would've destroyed everybody else in the division outside of Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Keep dreaming. There's a reason Fury ducked the rematch, Wilder is **** and would never beat Wlad.
                I bet you was saying wlad would beat fury before the first fight too. It’s easy fight for fury.

Wilder knocks him out TO THIS DAY! Too much power TO THIS DAY!

Comment

If he comebacks i could see him fighting someone like Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by DaaamnSon View Post
                    I completely agree that he's had a great career and he should stay retired and enjoy life with Hayden but the Klitschko that fought AJ was still a top three heavyweight that would've destroyed everybody else in the division outside of Fury.
                    He wasn’t. He was completely shot of confidence, and couldn’t pull the punches anymore. I found it painful to watch tbh. An anywhere near prime Wlad would’ve beaten AJ easily. The writing was on the wall after Fury schooled him two years earlier, he looked terrible that night and even looked very poor against Bryant Jennings 6 months before that.
                    This delusional narratives spun by Sky/Matchroom that Wlad was still an elite level force at 41 yrs old, 18 months inactivity and coming off a humiliating loss is complete and utter BS!

Comment

Working...
                    X