No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua on First Take

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    SOFT Interview! A lot of ASS Kissing basically! Max said he was the biggest star in boxing and Canelo was a close second or something like that. Waiting for somebody to upload it on youtube
    But I mean it is definitely arguable that Joshua is worldwide a bigger star than Canelo. I mean it is close no? I mean North and South America it is clearly Canelo, and in Europe it is definitely Joshua.

But on interviews like this they will usually be pretty soft. Though Max did mention that many think Wilder will beat Joshua now or he is the man for taking on Ortiz/Fury back to back. Not like he was completely kissing Joshua's ass. It does tick me off every time Max tries to down play the Fury win over Wlad. That's just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
      Good interview. AJ has called Wilder out again, this time on live US TV. If Wilder rematches Fury now it will go down as a duck seeing as the AJ fight is for undisputed and more money.
      Sorry, but that ain't it.

Comment

He is the biggest star in boxing, he has nearly double the instagram following of Canelo who is the second biggest and 5 times the following of the biggest US star Wilder. How should he of been introduced?
        Yeah it is Canelo with the $365 Million Deal...OK! Why didn't DAZN give that to AJ then? Social Media Followers can be Purchased that means SH#T! He is the bigger star...IN THE UK of course

Comment

He is the biggest star in boxing, he has nearly double the instagram following of Canelo who is the second biggest and 5 times the following of the biggest US star Wilder. How should he of been introduced?
          I've seen girls who show their a$$ on IG and Twitter who have more followers than AJ. doesn't mean ****. Doesn't mean they're some global stars. Canelo could go to the UK and sell out a stadium and get the same PPV buys in the UK as AJ. AJ won't do anything close to what Canelo does in the US. As for AJ calling out Wilder for April, so what? Any fighter can call out any fighter, fights are made when fair offers are agreed to.

Comment

He talked about Wilder's bling (which I think is pretty cool, but in the UK bling is kept to a minimum).

Well AJ is showing off his bling here.. And its better than Wilder's.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              He talked about Wilder's bling (which I think is pretty cool, but in the UK bling is kept to a minimum).

Well AJ is showing off his bling here.. And its better than Wilder's.

There was some legit material from him. Really like this version of AJ. F playing the PR game and being the most boring boxer out there. You are arguably the baddest man in the game, time to act like it. Trash these dudes left and right and don't just rely on your promoter to do all the talking for you.

Comment

Joshua has wanted the fight from day 1 but he can't force Wilder into the ring. Sad but true.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Yeah it is Canelo with the $365 Million Deal...OK! Why didn't DAZN give that to AJ then? Social Media Followers can be Purchased that means SH#T! He is the bigger star...IN THE UK of course
                  A little simplistic way of looking at it no? Canelo got that deal because his fights take place in America and he is the biggest star here. If DAZN was launching in the UK, he would probably get the same type of deal IMO.

But yeah, good point on the social media followers.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Not necessarily true if Fury beats Wilder next. Then no guarantee Fury/Joshua ends in a KO. I actually think there is a solid chance Wilder/Joshua go the full 12 as both will be cagey and hesitant, but eventually one will go for it and the other probably will be put out.
                    That's what makes boxing interesting. All the afore mentioned are great possibilities but one thing is sure, there must be an undisputed champ.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      Joshua has wanted the fight from day 1 but he can't force Wilder into the ring. Sad but true.
                      I'm sure Joshua has wanted this fight from day one. Doubt he is scared of Wilder or anyone. But..............

Comment

Working...
                      X