• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            So you can't name any. Throw some BBQ sauce on doesn't make it American.

Be quiet in future, America doesn't have any cuisine of their own, apart from meat loaf and they're the only ones that eat that ****.
            either what food are americans known for or which ones they invented?

What cuisine is America known for? Fried chicken?
            Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            There is New Orleans style of cooking, Texan, Southern, etc, take your pick. If you got to ask then you simply don't know or you are acting dumb so I can mention something so you can try to pick it apart.
            Name some food America invented? How hard can it be? You have nothing. You talk **** about other countries and have nothing yourselves.
            Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            There it is. Now is what eatery US invented instead of known for. You step on your own tongue.

burnt!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Apparently they still got to blacksmiths for their dental work too.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  How is chilli american lol. Its literally named in spanish 'chilli con carne'
                  Because it comes from Tejano's (Texans) Chilli is from Texas.

Comment

British food is all dog ****, all they eat is hard boiled eggs and baked beans.

It boggles my mind a culture that old never came up with any good food.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      either what food are americans known for or which ones they invented?

burnt!
                      Yeah burnt. He goes with throwing bbq sauce and you run with it and you know that is not what I meant.

I have never seen a restaurant serving British dishes, may fish and chips and thats is it.

Comment

Working...
                      X