Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Lomachencko topple SRR as the no 1 ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Code Red View Post
    Loma couldn't beat Mikey Garcia right now
    Who knows.

We know SRR couldn't beat Maxim.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Higher weight, in a better place in his life.

42 power punches landed in a round.

When was the last time somebody landed that many?
      Yup. Fighting the number 1 pound for pound king considered a favorite on here to beat Mikey (that’s why he fought spence instead right?)
      and to outclass tank.

Like i said thought he was gonna blow him out. Like KO him in 7 rounds or less. I was wrong in expecting too much, as I think of him highly.
      Mikey and Fossil Pac beats that kind of performance.

I’m already a solid fan of boxing and find that fight unimpressive. How much more the casuals. Don’t care about those stats

Just thought this would be a showcase atleast as we didn’t get the Mikey bout.

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        Yup. Fighting the number 1 pound for pound king considered a favorite on here to beat Mikey (that’s why he fought spence instead right?)
        and to outclass tank.

Like i said thought he was gonna blow him out. Like KO him in 7 rounds or less. I was wrong in expecting too much, as I think of him highly.
        Mikey and Fossil Pac beats that kind of performance.

I’m already a solid fan of boxing and find that fight unimpressive. How much more the casuals. Don’t care about those stats

Just thought this would be a showcase atleast as we didn’t get the Mikey bout.

Victim of his own success.
        He has been too good and it raises people's expectations, even when he dominates world champion, some people are not happy.

His aim is to clear out the division. Mikey got the other two belts, will he vacate rather than defend them against Loma only time will tell.

Comment

Victim of his own success.
          He has been too good and it raises people's expectations, even when he dominates world champion, some people are not happy.

His aim is to clear out the division. Mikey got the other two belts, will he vacate rather than defend them against Loma only time will tell.
          A champion already KOed by a fighter he was considered to be miles better. And tank was a young dude.

This was looked to be a pointless fight apart from getting the belt. And it wasn’t even impressive or entertaining.
          It’s okay to admit that as well.

Wish him the best moving forwards. But it’s okay to admit not being amazed even by our favorite fighters.

Comment

A champion already KOed by a fighter he was considered to be miles better. And tank was a young dude.

This was looked to be a pointless fight apart from getting the belt. And it wasn’t even impressive or entertaining.
            It’s okay to admit that as well.

Wish him the best moving forwards. But it’s okay to admit not being amazed even by our favorite fighters.

Amazing comes from exceeding expectations, since expectations are so high amazement become harder to do when expectations are so high, hence my previous post.

If Tank wanted a piece of Loma, he could have had it, but he chose not to, make of that what you will.

Loma has his eyes on unifying the division.

Lets hope Garcia doesn't vacate.

3 weight World champion and unifying a division in only 15 fights

Never been done before, and likely never will again.

Comment

SRR is widely considered by vast majority of boxing fans to be the greatest.

His position at the top of the tree seems unreachable for the modern day pros no matter who they fight?

But can the greatest amateur of all time topple SRR in record time?

Loma could be a world champion in his 2nd pro fight and there are huge fights out there for him Rigo, Donaire, Santa Cruz, Frampton, Mares and as he moves up the likes of Garcia.

And all of this in his first 20 fights.

If he were to gets these wins and win titles from feather to maybe up to welter surely you would have to consider him as the new no 1 ATG.
              He won't even come close to half the man Sugar was in that square ring. And thatnisnt a knock against him. Reason: Not enough opponents

Comment

• SRR??????????????? LOL Loma is my boy....but he would need to clean out current 135-147 for that type of talk.........

Comment

Amazing comes from exceeding expectations, since expectations are so high amazement become harder to do when expectations are so high, hence my previous post.

If Tank wanted a piece of Loma, he could have had it, but he chose not to, make of that what you will.

Loma has his eyes on unifying the division.

Lets hope Garcia doesn't vacate.

3 weight World champion and unifying a division in only 15 fights

Never been done before, and likely never will again.
                  Expectations got to be low as well to be amazed by that. As you currently are.

It’s always okay to admit it’s not the best we’ve seen them, and we thought they’d do better than they did. No harm in that.

Comment

Expectations got to be low as well to be amazed by that. As you currently are.

It’s always okay to admit it’s not the best we’ve seen them, and we thought they’d do better than they did. No harm in that.

You seem to have a very shallow appreciation for boxing, you seem to miss all the little subtle things in the fight and only focused on the result.

Don't worry the sport needs casual fans like yourself who love the headlines.

Comment

• You not get the memo? He lost a round to pedraza after coming off surgery so that means he has been exposed. Though they werent sayint that when their boy crawford had problems against someone with one functional knee who wasnt even ranked top 30

Comment

Working...
                      X