Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My only question is you think your guy can take a deontay punch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rematch is happening but it is hilarious how folks are now saying Wilder has been exposed or looked like crap. Um, those were the same people to mention how he was getting out boxed by Spzilka or that he lost rounds vs Washington or Ortiz was beating him etc. So how exactly did he get exposed when it has been said over and over that he isn't a good boxer? If anything, the legend lives on as he showed he truly is dangerous until the final bell and it only takes one shot for him to change the entire fight. Last two fights he has put down the best opposition he has faced in rounds 10 and 12, so the power clearly travels in the later rounds.

Can Joshua take his punch and vice versa? I'm not sure, but that's why the fight is so intriguing right? I don't think Fury is ducking any rematch. He is confident in his abilities and just knows he has to be on his game for the entire 36 minutes or else there could be a repeat of the first fight.

I say rematch happens next and then Joshua gets Wilder or Fury in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Give wilder another two rounds like old HW fights not like the cheap 90s and fury might of died.

In a 15 rounder Wilder dies. The ref / round ending literally saved him from decapitation.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        not one chump from the 90s could of got up.
        Chump?

If Wilder was fighting in the 90's he would be 26-17 with all 17 losses by way of knockout. He would be like the HW version of Randall Bailey with plenty of L's.

Hell, he might even end up like the Reggie Strickland of HW's. 61-247 fighting 6 rounders to put grits on his table.
        Last edited by McNulty; 12-04-2018, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X