No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gvozdyk Knocks Out Adonis Stevenson For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll sum it up for you...
    Adonis Stevenson > Gangstalkers (unrepetent no touch torturing murderers, government puppets)

Comment

And u gangstalkers will get what's coming to you soon lol.

Comment

I didn't know he was fighting because I knew he was over the hill. His last meaningful fight was against the Swedish guy. After that fight he just had to fight for money.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
          I didn't know he was fighting because I knew he was over the hill. His last meaningful fight was against the Swedish guy. After that fight he just had to fight for money.
          I guess you missed his Draw against Badou Jack . Good " Meaningful " fight .

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            I guess you missed his Draw against Badou Jack . Good " Meaningful " fight .
            Badou Jack is the Swedish guy.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Qbobo26 View Post
              organized gangstalking makes Adonises past look like a kid "stealing candy from a store". Dude dont get me started lol...
              So somebody on the internet saying the truth about his past is way worse to you than him repeatedly raping and beating underage girls?

I'm not even happy about what happened to him at all, but off course people have every right to dislike him. If you knew a rape victim you would never say that. I wonder would you guys still supoort him if something like that was happening to your daughter.
              Last edited by StefanTosic; 12-02-2018, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by {Darko} View Post
                christ cuck alert!
                2 Corinthians 4:4 English Standard Version (ESV)
                4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Psalm 14:1 English Standard Version (ESV)
                The Fool Says, There Is No God
                To the choirmaster. Of David.
                14 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”
                They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds;
                there is none who does good.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Qbobo26 View Post
                  Dude, shut the **** up you self-righteous keyboard fighting moron, his past has nothing to do with his loss yesterday. EVERYBODY loses and EVERYBODY has done wrong, wtf makes you think you need cast stones? Justice would be for you to end up the SAME WAY you wished upon him since SIN is what we all have. Go suck a dick *****!!
                  //// Couldn't care less about what Stevenson has done in his past. He dislikes him for another reason.

I didn't want to see Stevenson beaten to near death but I'm glad he lost. He held the belt hostage for too long and his fans are annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                    Badou Jack is the Swedish guy.
                    Damn . You're right . I don't know why I thought you said Polish guy and meant Fonfara .

Comment

May Stevenson recover. Great win for Gvozdyk! Congratulations to him on winning the belt!

Comment

Working...
                      X