Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does your username mean. Explain your username.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be pointless to explain the meaning of my username.

Comment

Was first thing that popped into my mind to be honest. Well other than all the dirty names that popped into my head, this was the first clean one lol.

Comment

I can shoot a load over 3 feet.

Comment

All about movement and technique. You set the trap on the ropes, the opponent commits, wings his best shot, u dip and slidr out, he's off balance, u turned it all around.

Comment

Initials and start of my second name.

Comment

Pernell Whitaker and the stock engine displacement of a car I owned.

Comment

Just a shorter version of my original handle.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=132915

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  It would be pointless to explain the meaning of my username.
                  I'll settle for an explanation of your user title 'the defecation team'

Comment

I was a big fan of those Panda ads from back in the day. Specifically the one with the chubby dad & his chubby kid shopping who get their cart flipped over the first time they encounter the Panda, but learn their lesson upon encountering the Panda a 2nd time.

Last edited by Eff Pandas; 10-28-2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      I'll settle for an explanation of your user title 'the defecation team'
                      Well if the name isn't a give away, I'm part of a self improvement group which ensures I take enough shïts to cleanse my system and try to follow our leader Willy Wanker 's footsteps in reaching upto ~700 shïts/year
                      We are also a rival group to TMT who talk shït or so we presume because we can't understand a word of what they say but we at TDT don't talk shït but we take massive shït literally..

If you are interested you can join TDT and you can work on building our websites since you know python(I am referring to the language not your BBC )

Comment

Working...
                      X