Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Naoya Inoue vs. Jamie McDonnell - Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Naoya Inoue vs. Jamie McDonnell - Final Presser

Inoue vs. McDonnell Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - From the Ota-City General Gymnasium in Tokyo, two-weight world champion Naoya "Monster" Inoue will move up in weight to face WBA bantamweight champion Jamie McDonnell, and WBC light flyweight champion Ken Shiro will make the third defense of his belt in a rematch against Ganigan Lopez.

[Click Here To Read More]

i think im gonna puke at the reaction when inoue wins, cause he seems to be the boxing hipsters fighter of choice despite beating absolutely nobody even though hes been in a stacked division. we gonna stick him at p4p number 1 or something for beating jamie ****ing mcdonell? about time he grew some ****ing bollocks and fought someone who can fight back

Comment

Excellent match up a 4 world class fighters hard to pick the winners because of different styles.. I thought Lopez won their 1st bout ..these are the fights American fans should be able to see on free/live TV I know I'd wake up very early in the morning to see these guys...

Comment

Inoue will ko him. Inoue is the future. The new pacquiao. Haters can suck it my ***** inoue looks like a tekken character and can fight like one. Hopefully he rids us of that weight bully gift machine mcdonell

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
          Excellent match up a 4 world class fighters hard to pick the winners because of different styles.. I thought Lopez won their 1st bout ..these are the fights American fans should be able to see on free/live TV I know I'd wake up very early in the morning to see these guys...
          I would tape them for sure. You have to search hard to see these guys and lose context and time frame. The background is missing by the time we see them.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            Well you can apparently (live at least if not free), if you got ESPN+ and are up at 7ish on Friday morning

https://www.boxingscene.com/naoya-in...n-espn--128408

Comment

Dumbass ESPN+. Probably gonna subscribe for the weekend.

Comment

Interesting main event. Hard for me to predict in spite of the odds.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mack. View Post
                  i think im gonna puke at the reaction when inoue wins, cause he seems to be the boxing hipsters fighter of choice despite beating absoluteoly nobody even though hes been in a stacked division. we gonna stick him at p4p number 1 or something for beating jamie ****ing mcdonell? about time he grew some ****ing bollocks and fought someone who can fight back
                  Didn’t you just make a thread about not hating? Moving up 13 lbs is no easy feat

Comment

Originally posted by The Mack. View Post
                    i think im gonna puke at the reaction when inoue wins, cause he seems to be the boxing hipsters fighter of choice despite beating absolutely nobody even though hes been in a stacked division. we gonna stick him at p4p number 1 or something for beating jamie ****ing mcdonell? about time he grew some ****ing bollocks and fought someone who can fight back
                    You hate Japs or something? The guy has 15 pro fights and has fought excellent competition for his first 15 pro bouts. So he beats McDonell in his 16th pro bout and he's still a hype job who only "boxing hipsters" like? What does that even mean? The guy is 25 years old, already has a world title and has fought better competition than ANYONE at bantamweight in the top 5 in his first 15 pro fights. The **** you talking about him fighting someone who can fight back?
                    Who did the current WBO champ, Zolani Tete fight in his 16th pro bout? Oh right, some inexperienced young pro with a 7 1 0 record!
                    Who did the current WBA champ, Ryan Burnett fight in his 16th pro bout? Oh right, some clown with a 6 7 1 record!
                    Who did the current IBF champ, Emmanuel Rodriguez fight in his 16th pro bout? Oh right, some unknown with a 11 3 1 record!
                    So unless you think the other top ranked bantamweights are also ***** hypejobs who don't take risks, STFU ignoramus!

Comment

Working...
                    X