Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say something nice about a fighter you hate/dislike.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say something nice about a fighter you hate/dislike.....

1. Say something nice about a fighter you hate/dislike.....

2. Say something you dislike about a fighter you support.

Bring it.....

Never been a Wilder fan, but the Doritos commercial he did was hilarious. I really liked that one. He should do that kind of thing more often.

I'm a big Loma fan, but the teenage mutant ninja turtle suit is just weird.

Comment

Broner gave a good account of himself against Vargas even though it should have been a loss. He's also done very well for himself in life despite being a high functioning ******. Not many mentally ill perverts who perpetuate negative African American stereotypes achieve what he has. Good job!

Comment

-I still think it's stupid of him, but there's something a bit commendable of Manny Pacquiao doing what he can to help the folks that he supports in his home country.

-For all his gifts as a fighter, and the good that he's done for his family, friends, and the folks/communities that he's helped (whether he talked about it or not), it's a shame that he didn't believe he could get what he got as Floyd Joy Sinclair/"Pretty Boy" Floyd instead of "Money" Mayweather because for every fighter who actually peeped game (Ward, Mikey Garcia, Danny Garcia, Errol Spence Jr, Anthony Joshua, Devin Haney, etc), there are 3 or 4 fighters who only really saw or paid attention to the "Money" Mayweather stuff and will be ill served due to it.

Comment

Thought Kovalev won the first fight, but Ward broke him mentally in the second fight.

Both Pacquiao and GGG are two of my favorites, but think they’re public image is a complete PR manufactured image. GGGs not some smiling nice guy, he’s a thug. Watch some interviews in Russian. Pacquiao is a much bigger diva than he’s perceived as.

Comment

I gotta give Props to Andre Ward for retiring and saving us the delirium of watching him fight again .

Comment

I commend Yusef Mack. Not many boxers find careers outside of the ring or are prepared to put in the hard yards to put food on the table for their families.
              GGG...stop chasing the dollar. You already have the millions...you don't need to be golden boys lap dog. Get some self respect. I support you man...but fight BJS already. Cement your legacy and then move up...move down or retire

Comment

I despise Mayweather but incredible boxer ( seen him fight live and couldn’t keep count of his punches , won’t even get into his defence - just spectacular

Adonis Stevenson watched him come up and then when Manny got his hands on him wow but needs to start fighting appropriate fighters at this point by the way Jack has no chance ( watch when he gets tagged by a big shot how he will turtle and that will be his downfall )

Comment

Working...
                X