Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain this odd phenomenon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Can someone explain this odd phenomenon?

There's something strange that would randomly happen to me every once and awhile. I feel like it is so weird, I don't like talking about it to anyone, out of fear of rejection from my peers, but here it goes. Just to let you guys know right off the bat, it's not premature ejaculation, so yeah.

Sometimes I'll be doing something, and my mind goes on autopilot. I literally forget everything and everyone. It's almost like an out of body type of experience. I forget about what I'm doing, I can't think of anyone's name, or the meaning of anything! Like my brain got up and left. Strangely enough, with whatever activity I'm doing at the time, I just keep on doing it fine as if nothing's wrong. And everything seems fine on the outside, but inside, I'm almost freaking out. It usually lasts for a few minutes, but my perception of time slows down so much, that it feels like much longer.

It's scary, but at the same time, almost refreshing, or euphoric even. What's even stranger, is that it hasn't happened to me in awhile. It really only happened when I was younger. There has to be someone with some insight on what this psychological phenomenon is. Please help. Am I ******ed or something?

yea, that's premature ejaculation alright

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

either that or he's had another stroke.

at any rate, TS, i wouldn't worry about it too much. she's probably bored anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        either that or he's had another stroke.

at any rate, TS, i wouldn't worry about it too much. she's probably bored anyway.
        Okay, but I'm not ******ed?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            Okay, but I'm not ******ed?

Comment

what brand did u smoke?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                what brand did u smoke?
                That's what I was thinking. What he describes is what i feel when I have ate too much edibles hahahahaha

Comment

Could be a tumour.

Comment

I just went to webmd and it diagnosed you as ******ed. Sorry bro, make sure your sexual partners get tested

Comment

Working...
                    X