No announcement yet.

Haters who accused Kovalev fans that they are hoping Ward withdraws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    Haha yeah i saw a few of them posts pop up today; Or ones that said.. hopefully Jacobs pulls out the fight if Haymon didn't win the purse bid.
    something like this?

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    He won't lose a dime, Golovkin will vacate if he doesn't Jacobs can pull out.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
      EDIT:

Kovalev fans on this forum were worried that Ward may pull out the fight against Kovalev (rightfully or not), than the others accused them that they were only praying that the fight wont happen so they can **** on Ward

The same guys are now saying that they can't wait for Golovkin vs Jacobs to go to purse bid, so Haymon could win the purse bid against K2, and Golovkin loses his belt. A couple of months ago they were also hoping for Golovkin vs Wade to go to purse bid, so Haymon could win the bid against K2 and Golovkin loses his belt.
      So, you're one of these dipshyt hardcore golovkids now too? There are many here who made it clear that they were not only predicting, but hoping Ward would pull out. That's not up for debate and I'm ones of the guys who called them out on it (somehow making me a "hater" in your simple mind).

Regarding Golovkin, I haven't said a single thing about wanting a purse bid or wanting him to lose his belt. That's the last thing I want. I'd like to see Jacobs forced to fight ggg, and Saunders as well. Why the fk would I want him to lose his belt on a technicality, especially out of the ring?

The only reason I'd ever want Golovkin to lose is to purge the forum of you hardcore twats that post incredibly ignorant and insecure garbage like this thread.

Comment

I gotcha, the demographic consists of some desperate pathetic losers. They pretend to be boxing fans, but in fact they are just negative haters who like to see the sport suffer, specially white fighters suffer and fans of white fighters suffer. They are blinded by ignorance and hatred and will pick and chose so it fits their agenda and fuels their hatred.

Real boxing fans and real posters who frequent that forum know exactly who they are, even though these people rarely comment, trust me the good guys are in the vast majority. The couple degenerated racists scream the loudest though. They are part of the deal, every press is good press. They pay GGG's and Kovalev bills with these thousands of forum posts here and on social media they fuel the hype, basically they keep these fighters interesting and they literally devote their life to the fighters they supposedly hate.

It's quite entertaining to me.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Don't care about none of that, we will find out NOVEMBER 19TH how this one plays out
          But this thread ISN'T ABOUT KOVALEV AND WARD. (By the way I didn't like those comments saying Ward would pull out of fight neither, because I doubted it something like would really happened, and I thought they were quick to jump on it, even though I was scared too by the rumors that Ward may try to move the fight to Oakland.)
          What I wanted to say with this thread is that the same hypocrites who were rightfully defending Ward against those not-so-well-thought-out accusations of Kovalev vs Ward fight not happening ARE THE ONES WHO ARE NOW REJOICING AT THOUGHT OF HAYMON WINNING THE PURSE BID FOR GOLOVKIN VS JACOBS, SO GOLOVKIN WOULD VACATE! And they were also hoping that Golovkin vs Wade plays out the same way.

Thats my whole point, to show how hypocrate they are. Step 1: They are rightfully defending one boxer. Step 2: They are praying that an other boxer comes to the situation where he would have to vacate the belt instead of fighting Jacobs and Wade.

Are we on the same page?
          Last edited by StefanTosic; 09-03-2016, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            So, you're one of these dipshyt hardcore golovkids now too? There are many here who made it clear that they were not only predicting, but hoping Ward would pull out. That's not up for debate and I'm ones of the guys who called them out on it (somehow making me a "hater" in your simple mind).

Regarding Golovkin, I haven't said a single thing about wanting a purse bid or wanting him to lose his belt. That's the last thing I want. I'd like to see Jacobs forced to fight ggg, and Saunders as well. Why the fk would I want him to lose his belt on a technicality, especially out of the ring?

The only reason I'd ever want Golovkin to lose is to purge the forum of you hardcore twats that post incredibly ignorant and insecure garbage like this thread.
            Obviously I'm not accusing every single person of that, but a big number of those who defended Ward are at the same time praying that Golovkin pulls out of fights. I didn't have you in my mind while typing it. Just read my comment right about this one, where I quoted sicko and you may get my point.
            Last edited by StefanTosic; 09-03-2016, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Obviously I'm not accusing every single person of that, I didn't have you in my mind while typing it. Just read my comment right about this one, where I quoted sicko and you may get my point.
              I was the #1 person saying it. And you haven't responded to any posts in this thread. They didn't want the fight to happen. They stopped making threads about the fight. I posted a thread about how good the ticket sales are going and they didn't show up. Including you

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

You're seems to be right from dr Hoebbels school of thought: if repeat some lie long enough - it will embed in the public consciousness, "That's not up for debate" - this is the meme you came up with and you continue sticking to it. In reality Kovalev's fans very much look forward to Kovalev-Ward, like the majority of REAL boxing fans. Those who are orgasmic at the thought of stripping GGG of the belt without fight are from the different camp. And judging by your posts you seem closer to that camp...

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I was the #1 person saying it. And you haven't responded to any posts in this thread. They didn't want the fight to happen. They stopped making threads about the fight. I posted a thread about how good the ticket sales are going and they didn't show up. Including you
                  Your first post was a trolling attempt. And judging by the name of the video you posted it seems that you have mistaken me for one of those guys who were claiming Ward is scared of Kovalev. Which is a pure comedy because I never ever said it! I criticize Ward a lot, like for fighting bums for 2 straight years and getting a pass for it just because you signed one fight against a great fighter... but that's an other topic. After your first provocative post I didn't wanted to read any of your other posts.
                  And what the ticket sells has to do with me? I don't know what are you thinking but I'm happy it sells so well. You have me mistaken for someone else again.

EDIT:
                  I think I've done a lot of explaining here, I'm sticking to the topic from now on. So aren't those guys hypocrites? Am I lying about them?
                  Last edited by StefanTosic; 09-03-2016, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mick1303 View Post
                    You're seems to be right from dr Hoebbels school of thought: if repeat some lie long enough - it will embed in the public consciousness, "That's not up for debate" - this is the meme you came up with and you continue sticking to it. In reality Kovalev's fans very much look forward to Kovalev-Ward, like the majority of REAL boxing fans. Those who are orgasmic at the thought of stripping GGG of the belt without fight are from the different camp. And judging by your posts you seem closer to that camp...
                    Lol, brutally failed attempt to sound clever. What you missed in your effort to plug me into your preconceived equation is that there are literally members here who said they couldn't wait for Ward to pull out. That indeed is a fact. What is not factual is that I have any desire to see ggg lose a belt on a technicality. I like Golovkin, but his hardcore fans tend to be rather odious. "It seems" the truth is not a friend to you so I'll let you get back to your trolling.

Comment

Ok I'll try to write it in a more understandable way:

- Kovalev fans on this forum were worried that Ward may pull out the fight against Kovalev (rightfully or not)
                      - The others accused the Kovalev fans that they were only praying that the fight wont happen so they can **** on Ward
                      - The same guys are now saying that they can't wait for Golovkin vs Jacobs to go to purse bid, so Haymon could win the purse bid against K2, and Golovkin loses his belt.
                      - A couple of months ago they were also hoping for Golovkin vs Wade to go to purse bid, so Haymon could win the bid against K2 and Golovkin loses his belt.

I hope you can understand me now, do you?
                      How about you just stop? Seriously

Comment

Working...
                      X