No announcement yet.

Bowe on Tyson "Left hand would've gave problems...I beat Evander twice.."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to name calling junior?

Listen you can post anything you want to and I did answer your post on the other thread you avoided it obviously.

You have repeatedly lied out of your butt on here and it's in your writing, why should anyone believe anything you suggest?

You said your uncle trained Bowe , didn't you?

You said your dad was a world wide judo expert and competitor, right?

You said YOU knocked out one of Wlads sparring partners, right?

So if these people are known for what they do why not give their names?
    Do you have a name or is it juggynutz? Do you have an address, or is it Disney Land?

Answer these questions about your "quotes" did you forget you said them?

Calling me an imbecil just makes you look worse, I've already proven my involvement in the sport both amateur and pro.

You have proven NOTHING!

Now go away you bore everyone here....

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      Back to name calling junior?

Listen you can post anything you want to and I did answer your post on the other thread you avoided it obviously.

You have repeatedly lied out of your butt on here and it's in your writing, why should anyone believe anything you suggest?

You said your uncle trained Bowe , didn't you?

You said your dad was a world wide judo expert and competitor, right?

You said YOU knocked out one of Wlads sparring partners, right?

So if these people are known for what they do why not give their names?
      Do you have a name or is it juggynutz? Do you have an address, or is it Disney Land?

Answer these questions about your "quotes" did you forget you said them?

Calling me an imbecil just makes you look worse, I've already proven my involvement in the sport both amateur and pro.

You have proven NOTHING!

Now go away you bore everyone here....

Ray
      no...you RAN off the thread..anyone can read it in this section under "Roach trainer insect'...lmao.....

I'll take that as a back out and good thinking b/c I would post a vid and you would leave,and only your cult fools in the history section would miss you wiith your exaggerated stories and false information...

I will be in florida next year all around so if you would like to grow a pair old fool please do ,you seem to forgot how to message me with threats all of a sudden,go figure?

Hey I also noticed you completely ignored the entire post,whys that? Maybe b/c I called it like it was...yep....Again CLOWN Corso ,you have to know what you are talking about in this section its not something you can't make up and REWRITE HISTORY,like you do...
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-03-2016, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Why people underestimate Bowe?
        His jab was all time great.
        Great chin and heart.
        Awesome body puncher.
        The best tall in-fighter i ever saw.
        Great skill teached by the great George Benton.
        Tyson was capable of win the fight, but it's not an easy fight.

Comment

Comment

My daddy's a judo expert world wide..........
            My uncle "No name" trained Bowe.........
            I knocked a Wlad spar partner hahahaha......
            I hit harder than Robinson and Ketchel ...........

You haven't answered these quotes YOU MADE! So how about it LIAR!

Next year? I called you out a million times you little sh*!
            Come on down sonny are you visiting your birth place......Disney Land?

Ray

Comment

Tyson by 5th round KO

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                My daddy's a judo expert world wide..........
                My uncle "No name" trained Bowe.........
                I knocked a Wlad spar partner hahahaha......
                I hit harder than Robinson and Ketchel ...........

You haven't answered these quotes YOU MADE! So how about it LIAR!

Next year? I called you out a million times you little sh*!
                Come on down sonny are you visiting your birth place......Disney Land?

Ray
                I dont have to recall quotes you idiot,they are hearsaY...HOWEVER IVE ALREADT caught YOU IN YOU LIES LIKE BEING AT RINGSIODE WHEN Tyson SPARRED LEWIS OR WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO POST both QUOTES YOU STATED?

you wouldn't actually be this arrogant in an actual meeting believe me.....

Other than that your a scenile fool , name the place you want to meet me???You haven't placed a private message yet you moron....

So if I post a vid you will then lesave the forum ......correct? this is a question you continue to avoid ....based on you I don't have relations with boxing right?

Heres your chance old fool take it or stop posting ridiculous nonsense on the Forum in general and leave if I can provide that....how about I water it down for you and just post a power bag demonstration and i'll put up a poll of who thinks I hit as hard as I say I do???....Nope you coward ...you will run circles around that one as well.I would literally bury you on here or OFF here...lmao

so were keeping the real score,your OPINIONS were and some goodies included......

1/"Liston was in his prime in 1965" R .Corso

2/"Zorra Folley would beat up Klitchkos' R .Corso

3/"Lennox Lewis had limited talent" R. Corso

4/"Ali was rarely hit" R .Corso

5/You were at ringside for Lewis/Tyson sparring match ( proven wrong)

6/You like to provoke then CRY to the mods for help and complain of disrespect ...which ironically you do to your own sport ( Sorry this isn't the history section,no one will side with an idiot RAT CRY BABY)..."CRY BABY RAY is your real name if you were a fictional character based on traits you have shown!

7/"Cus Damato didn't allow Tyson to fight foreman" R. Corso ( Cus passed before Foremans comeback) and wouldn't have a say anyway by the time he passed.

8/You are a legend b/c you taught JUNIOR boxing? (You've never fought before so you actually just have a mouth which is o.k but you don't know much beyond basics)

9/ "Frazier would CHOP down Vitali klitchko less than 7 rounds" R. Corso ( another winner )

10/ "Tony Galento would beat up any one today because he fought guys on his PORCH and was always ready to fight" R. Corso ( Galento was 5'9 230 and an alcoholic who drank in most of his fights who had sloppy skills,50% of his opponets LOST prior to fighting him ) This is Rays hero! does anyone think this guy is actually sane now? hahahahahaha

11/You continue to TRY and troll me but the ironic thing is it shows how foolish you actually are....theres so much more you said that's so nonsensicle its pathetic...........maybe i'll dig them up as well if I get BORED,but the reality is it never gets boring clowning the likes of such an idiot pompous jackass like YOU! lol

Ray corso equals simply HORRENDOUS perception outside the training section...hard pill to swallow isn't it RAY!

......I didn't bother with you before b/c I had no reason to....but hey everything has a passing time doesn't it! You were also a COWARD not DIRECTLY posting to me,in hopes I would not see it,but well....you are a fool and now are being called on it! GOOD LUCK DOPE! and say goodbye or are you a COWARD????? HAHAHAHA
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-04-2016, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Ray Corso is my real name is juggynutz yours?
                  I proved who I was on this forum who are you?
                  If you want I'll send you my address and I'll pick you up at any airport in Fl.
                  Then we'll see who the coward is!

Now once again I'm done talking to you and about you just PM me and lets do it!
                  Ray

Comment

Working...
                  X