Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warren confirms offer from Canelo to fight Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We will not be dictated to, I will fight GGG and I will beat him" immediately send offer to another fighter lol...

Is this enough evidence to all the bidness men here to see Canelo ducked GGG or do you need more clear cut evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      So he staying at 155?
      fixed it for you!

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
        He'll be fighting top competition on his natural weight, personally if he's is fight all the top fighters, I'm okay with it.
        Out of all the 154 champions Beefy is the least known and most untested. We saw the top 154 fighters this weekend. I'd pick any of them, except Jackson over Beefy right now. If Canelo is moving back down to 154 the Lara fight is the biggest fight to make in that division. Fighting Beefy is not only a clear duck to Golovkin, it's also a clear duck to Lara. There is no reason Canelo should be taking tune up fights at 154

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Out of all the 154 champions Beefy is the least known and most untested. We saw the top 154 fighters this weekend. I'd pick any of them, except Jackson over Beefy right now. If Canelo is moving back down to 154 the Lara fight is the biggest fight to make in that division. Fighting Beefy is not only a clear duck to Golovkin, it's also a clear duck to Lara. There is no reason Canelo should be taking tune up fights at 154
          It be for a title, since a lot of fans here care about titles, then fight all top fighter. I think that's a good plan.

One of the Charlo twins was calling out Canelo on saturday.

Comment

If he is to fight at 154, I can't see how a year or 2 more of cutting that kind of weight won't be harmful in the future. It's obvious that last lb is hard to cut and constantly rehydrating 17-20 lbs is a sign your body is having to lose too much.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
              It be for a title, since a lot of fans here care about titles, then fight all top fighter. I think that's a good plan.

One of the Charlo twins was calling out Canelo on saturday.
              Lara also has a title. Everybody knows the Lara fight was close. Lara deserves a rematch and would be the biggest fight for Canelo at 154. There is no reason Canelo should be taking tune up fights at 154 especially after fighting Khan. He went thru the list of 154 champions and choose the weakest one with the least name recognition. Seems like he's trying to kill his career. This is weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                The diva has not made 154 in several years now. He will get Smith to agree to 155 and then he will have his functional 10-15 pound weight advantage come fight night.

Clear duck of GGG.......pathetic!

Comment

Pathetic.......

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                    Pathetic.......
                    Please explain

Comment

It's underwhelming.
                      I read an interview from Macklin the other day when he says he had been contacted by Canelo's people before hanging up his gloves. Again underwhelming, especially if dropping weight was a factor.

Comment

Working...
                      X