Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-19-2015, 07:41 PM #101
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 6722 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,864,616,430,356,391,788,544.00
Total Points: 24,864,616,430,356,391,788,544.00
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebler I View Post
He doesn't get jack, he's a thick Irish commie from County Cork who prefers conspiracy theory to truth because the reality interferes with his functioning of his pea-brain.
You attacked the man but not a single one of his arguments.

As for it being conspiracy theory, Vladimir Putin had this to say:

“I provided examples based on our data on the financing of different Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) units by private individuals. This money, as we have established, comes from 40 countries and, there are some of the G20 members among them,” Putin told reporters.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
begins., bombs, france, raqqa.

User Tag List