Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My homeboy and I just got jacked at gunpoint.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
    Have y'all never really heard of "sneakerheads"? There's a sneakerhead thread in here. I don't know what small cities y'all are from, but in almost all major cities there are massive shoe events. The one here in Houston is one of the biggest in the country, and attract more than 20,000 people for a one day event.

Sneakers are big in almost all inner cities.

http://youtu.be/DXGSH5MmwhE
    Have you seen how many pedo's go to anime expo? Doesn't make it any less of a creepy loser hobby.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I just don't get the passion that some men have for collecting shoes.

Collecting shoes is a female hobby, and the only person who should be wearing a pair of LeBron's is LeBron himself, and maybe some other NBA stars if they like the kicks. But you don't get any practical use out of a $500 pair of basketball shoes when you're an unathletic pudgy guy with a bad fade from Houston who cleans pools for a living.

I find it hilarious that the vast majority of guys who wear licensed athletic shoes and jerseys are always a bunch of middle aged, unathletic ******s who mostly view the items as some kind of tropy piece to only be worn to show off, rather than viewing them for what they actually are : Footwear specifically designed for wear while engaging in athletics and rigorous exercise.

See, this is just why people in general are so ****ing stupid. How do you know Im "unathletic" "middle aged" and whatever other bs you're talking. Everyone clearly knows my background in the gym working with fighters like Evander Holyfield, Juan Diaz, Ricky Juarez, Vanes Martyrosian and plenty of others. Inwas supposed to go pro, but the financial situation my family was in wouldnt allow me the time to sacrifice myself like I needed to.

And clean pools for a living? That's fine, but what fail to say is every time you go to work, you answer to a boss. I am my own boss. You have a set schedule. I work when I want. That little truck you drive, I drive to, but mine ibasically free because any and everything I put into it, is tax deductible. You wait for your "paycheck", but I get cash coming in nearly everyday. You probably work inside, and are miserable at your job. I work outside, in beautiful weather, and if weather is bad, I kick it at home or do whatever I please. While you're paying 3-4 per gallon on gas, Insave my receipts and have it taken off on my taxes. That cell phone you pay for, you guessed it, is tax deductible. My dedicated room in my house that is an office, you guessed it, tax deductible.

So even if we bring in the same amount of cash, it doesn't matter, because you work for someone, and I dont.

But at the end of the day, why rag on what the next person is doing if it has nothing to do with you?

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        Have you seen how many pedo's go to anime expo? Doesn't make it any less of a creepy loser hobby.
        Cartoons for grown ass men, and people in there early to mid 20 year olds collecting shoes is completely different.....

Comment

Anyway, I didn't mean to take your thread off topic.

Have fun throwing your life away in pursuit of exacting revenge on some nappy headed loser who stole some shoes that didn't even belong to you.
          It has nothing to do with taking the shoes, it's the fact the they pulled a shotgun out and robbed me and a friend. I could care less about the shoe. So if some dude pushes you at school, or lays a hand on you, your not going to hit him back? It's the same thing. I'm not just gonna sit back, have the cops do nothing about it, and tuck my tail between my legs next time I come across him.

Comment

Have fun throwing your life away in pursuit of exacting revenge on some nappy headed hoe who stole some shoes that didn't even belong to you.
            who're you? don imus?

Comment

See, this is just why people in general are so ****ing stupid. How do you know Im "unathletic" "middle aged" and whatever other bs you're talking. Everyone clearly knows my background in the gym working with fighters like Evander Holyfield, Juan Diaz, Ricky Juarez, Vanes Martyrosian and plenty of others. Inwas supposed to go pro, but the financial situation my family was in wouldnt allow me the time to sacrifice myself like I needed to.

And clean pools for a living? That's fine, but what fail to say is every time you go to work, you answer to a boss. I am my own boss. You have a set schedule. I work when I want. That little truck you drive, I drive to, but mine ibasically free because any and everything I put into it, is tax deductible. You wait for your "paycheck", but I get cash coming in nearly everyday. You probably work inside, and are miserable at your job. I work outside, in beautiful weather, and if weather is bad, I kick it at home or do whatever I please. While you're paying 3-4 per gallon on gas, Insave my receipts and have it taken off on my taxes. That cell phone you pay for, you guessed it, is tax deductible. My dedicated room in my house that is an office, you guessed it, tax deductible.

So even if we bring in the same amount of cash, it doesn't matter, because you work for someone, and I dont.

But at the end of the day, why rag on what the next person is doing if it has nothing to do with you?
              Post up some pics of that ripped chiseled athletic physic of yours...

Comment

Cartoons for grown ass men, and people in there early to mid 20 year olds collecting shoes is completely different.....
                Read that back to yourself Oscar.

Comment

• LMFAO!! Bringer, you're such a prick. A funny prick though.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    LMFAO!! Bringer, you're such a prick. A funny prick though.

Comment

I just don't get the passion that some men have for collecting shoes.

Collecting shoes is a female hobby, and the only person who should be wearing a pair of LeBron's is LeBron himself, and maybe some other NBA stars if they like the kicks. But you don't get any practical use out of a $500 pair of basketball shoes when you're an unathletic pudgy guy with a bad fade from Houston who cleans pools for a living.

I find it hilarious that the vast majority of guys who wear licensed athletic shoes and jerseys are always a bunch of middle aged, unathletic ******s who mostly view the items as some kind of tropy piece to only be worn to show off, rather than viewing them for what they actually are : Footwear specifically designed for wear while engaging in athletics and rigorous exercise.
                      This. A million times this.

Comment

Working...
                      X