No announcement yet.

This ghetto as guy freaked me out at grocery store parking lot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] This ghetto as guy freaked me out at grocery store parking lot

I was in my car chillin and this ghetto ass dude walked by my car and scared the **** out of me. Dude looked like he had just robbed the grocery store and raped the cashier. Dudes jeans looked like the were 3 sizes too big and he had one of those stupid baggy white t's on . I had to lock my doors and get my stun gun. I need to stay out of that damn area! Bunch of freaks.

Originally posted by ElChapoGuzman View Post
    I was in my car chillin and this ghetto ass dude walked by my car and scared the **** out of me. Dude looked like he had just robbed the grocery store and raped the cashier. Dudes jeans looked like the were 3 sizes too big and he had one of those stupid baggy white t's on . I had to lock my doors and get my stun gun. I need to stay out of that damn area! Bunch of freaks.
    This ain't the 90's

Comment

Ghetto ass folks shouldn't be allowed to be outside when it's dark. They scare the **** out of people just by walking by them.

Comment

That was me

Comment

i'm guessing the guy was black or mexican?? eitherway signs of fear usually leads to abuse

Comment

I wouldn't call Beverly hills the ghetto, but to each their own.....

Comment

so basically all he did was walk pass ur car and look at u and u pissed ur pants

Comment

shoulder roll, left hook

Comment

Some people should really consider wearing a suite and tie to give off a much better appearance.

Comment

Some people should really consider wearing a suite and tie to give off a much better appearance.
                    I bet if I wear a suit and tie you will still be scared of me.

Comment

Working...
                    X