Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    Good lad beercules
    They have the game televised over by you Rock? Or are you streaming it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      They have the game televised over by you Rock? Or are you streaming it?
      Its on national tv live m8, some amount of fcukng breaks tho, just let them play

Comment

• yasss get in

Were on the march with bradys army ...........

Comment

• Fcking wanks

Comment

• Biggest football game of the year, and half time youve got katy perry riding on a big massive ****ing lion americans they really are ****ing nuts

Comment

• Get in, they be parting on the streets of southie, charlestown, dublin, belfast, and glasgow lets ave it

Last edited by Rocky...; 02-01-2015, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Ran oot of fosters gold, only thing i can find is cans of strong bow cider, no a cider person, but suppose got tae make do way wit you have

Comment

• I'm pissed, and I am gonna drink a ton when I get back to my place.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    I'm pissed, and I am gonna drink a ton when I get back to my place.
                    Yer no a chickenhawk fan are ye??

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                      Get in, they be parting on the streets of southie, charlestown, dublin, belfast, and glasgow lets ave it

Oi brush has about to off himself m8. Not a fan of the Brady so the lad isn't. That being stated top 5 ATG. Not the best damn it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X