No announcement yet.

mundine fight - bets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBL View Post
    I meant I hope Mundine kocks whoever this nobody is out, I like Mundine, I believe he is good enough to beat anyone
    I hope your not talking about the best P4P fighters.

Comment

he could beat Joe Calz and maybe pull off a rematch against Kessler imo, the guy has all the talent in the world, what do you mean? pacman and Floyd? lol

Comment

Originally posted by MBL View Post
        he could beat Joe Calz and maybe pull off a rematch against Kessler imo, the guy has all the talent in the world, what do you mean? pacman and Floyd? lol
        I mean Winky, Taylor or Hopkins. Sure he has all the talent in the world, but putting it all together is a different story. And remember Kessler wasn't 100% when they meet and has fought better opposition since then. But even I would watch a Kessler rematch.

Comment

i'd give him a 50 50 shot against kessler and id tip him against taylor. winky i think is an awkward match up for mundine but id still give him a shot due to the size advantage.

nievas looked deranged from the weigh in pics. does he realise what a bum he is?

Comment

Of course, he was given a shot at Mundine's KOTB title.

Comment

Mundine by KO in the 2nd round. This fight shout be free on fox sports. Or atleast charge 20 bucks for the ppv.

Comment

yer this fight should b free. fuk it aint worth ppv. With that said, go MUNDINE!!!

Comment

mundine won hey?

Comment

i guess we all underestimated the heart of nievas. credit to him.

Comment

man, mundine was just toyin wif him too much. mundine should hav finished the job on the sixth round wen nevias was givin it to him on the fifth. im just a lil bit dissappointed that mundine was toyin wif him too much. i no he wanted to get some ring time wif him, but should hav ko him in the 6th.

Comment

Working...
                      X