Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: I'm Interested, But Don't See Lomachenko Moving Up to 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why are people saying crawford and loma have bad resumes? a bad resume is adrien broner or adrien berto or are they the same guy i dont know(shoulder rolls out of thread)

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      He beats ex 147 fighter and now calls out 130 fighter.

Why doesn`t he call out Easter jr?
      Becasue no one but you cares about Easter. And frankly the way he won EVERY round against Denis Shafikov makes you know the judges are paid off before he even fights. That sht was the WORST judging I've seen in a LONG time...

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
        With respect to MG, who I admire a lot. His style is tailor made for Loma.

He's an out an out boxer. Everything Loma perfected his style on against better technicians.

He'd have to make it dog rough.
        Who was better??? Don't say BS if you don't want to be laughed at.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Loma is much more talented than Garcia... Garcia is bigger and stronger - that might be enough to give him the edge - I don't know...
          To say that Loma is "much more talented" than Garcia is disrespectful to Mikey's high boxing IQ and skill set. Especially since they have a couple of the exact same names on their resumes.

They have different styles and approach fighting differently. Why don't you leave it at that?

If you think that anyone that defends a black, Mexican, or Asian fighter is anti-white then you are the one with race baiting issues. And you're setting yourself up to have beef with almost the entire forum.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Did I say anything like that? Get help for your race-baiting mental disorder...

Loma is much more talented than Garcia... Garcia is bigger and stronger - that might be enough to give him the edge - I don't know...

But to say Loma is overrated is just moronic... he's the most talented fighter boxing today... just based on pure boxing skills.
            If they fight I would bet CASH on Garcia and not just talk like you do. So you REALLY don't believe what you say.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              To say that Loma is "much more talented" than Garcia is disrespectful to Mikey's high boxing IQ and skill set. Especially since they have a couple of the exact same names on their resumes.

They have different styles and approach fighting differently. Why don't you leave it at that?

If you think that anyone that defends a black, Mexican, or Asian fighter is anti-white then you are the one with race baiting issues. And you're setting yourself up to have beef with almost the entire forum.
              I didn't see who that was at 1st??? Yeah he's a POS RACE Baiter who everyone laughs at! Ignore him. He's the same dude who said Andre Ward would NEVER fight Kovalov... And if they did he would KO Ward. Then said Ward would NEVER take the rematch... He's a JOKE!

Comment

Mikey looked a bit pudgey at 140. He should probably stick to 135.

As for fighting Loma, I'm sure Loma will eventually move up. If he can get decent fights at 130, he should stick there for a while.

He'll need outclass the guys at 135 with superior skill and a perfect fight plan in order to win. Linares and Mikey are bigger and stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  I do think rigo is way overrated but so is Lomachenko,who cares how long ago u started your career if your 29 yrs old with his resume its still nothing to write home about.
                  When they offer Salido LESS then unknown Top Skank boxers that's ALL we need to know. Lomachenko is too old to be wasting his time on scrubs but what does he end up doing??? Fighting a guy coming off a a BEATING!!!! Got knocked down and LOST practically EVERY round...

Only DUMMIES can't connect those dots.

Comment

Hopefully the fight gets made, would be a great fight to cap off 2017 with.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Becasue no one but you cares about Easter. And frankly the way he won EVERY round against Denis Shafikov makes you know the judges are paid off before he even fights. That sht was the WORST judging I've seen in a LONG time...
                      Ok. If not Easter, than why not Linares or Crawford -Indongo winner?

Comment

Working...
                      X