No announcement yet.

Poll: if given only one fight to watch. GGG/CANELO or MAY/MAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
    I see only one fight in the Poll... One fight and a bad freak show...
    Not only that.

We can now see the faithful die hard Fl0mo supporters of Floyd in NSB are. Who will always be there to lick his balls whenever he needs it to be hehe!!

The 8 loyal supporters of Floyd in NSB, who will be with Floyd to the ends of the earth are..

BoxingIsGreat, Dosumpthin, Metho_4u, Pigeons, PunchMeIDareYou, USMCer, vergaa, Xi_

#Bigdunn should be voting for the Floyd MCGregor fight. I can see he is wising up to cover his fl0mo hoe ways. Dude is learning how to think. Amazing! Hats off to BigDunn for not being exposed in this thread for being a Floyd kissass licker hehe!
    Last edited by Spoon23; 06-24-2017, 10:35 AM.

Comment

floydddd

floyddddddddd

Comment

Originally posted by LeBron4Life View Post
        floyddddddddd
        And this dude on top who just made it 9 lmao

The magic 9. This thread is more of how to spot a fanboy from real boxing fans.

Comment

Oscar De La Hoya Hypocrite And Liar floyd mayweather vs Conor McGregor

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JHbezlU-5Us

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Easy choice. Mayweather/McGregor.
            Yes I know. It's written and etched in stone in the poll board that you voted for it.

You are such a fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              man look people will buy both or either one they want to...why does it effect ya'll so damn much what other people watch
              This is the most realistic observance. A lot of UFC fans will backing up McGregor, and many UFC fans literally think Conor has a chance. OF COURSE there's a demögrafik divide for this, that's just realistic. Many want Conor to beat the black star clown. It fulfills the hate as the Non Jedi Empreor would say. And many Floyd fans or realistically black fans will want to see a legendary boxing star put a cross platform combat sports star in his place since he said "I Am Boxing." This beat down in itself is worth for many that stand by the purity of pugilism and to respect what others have accomplished. As Floyd would say, whatever he does isn't good enough... so Floyd is off the hook for any expectations. This bout is of course a spectacle. Didn't Floyd come out with a circus for Pacquiao? Literally, or was it Cirque De Solie for hire?

Regarding Nelo vs GGG, this is the Fight of the year, and its for the Mexicans. Give them that. Because the irony is that many say "you just hate white fighters or want a white fighter to lose" when Alvarez is in the same context, as if Alvarez looks anything like Salido or Mikey Garcia. Boxing is full of racism from every spectrum. I can see blacks and Mexican feuding it out but to hear the "privilided" just bluntly say stop pulling race cards is some moronic shıt when every race has embraced it from the Egyptians enslaving the Jews. Why do you think the NBA is the post avant-garde revenge of slavery and profits..

Farrakhan is on another level. Have been hearing his stuff for years. He makes Mel Gibson look soft..

Comment

Good thread Spoooon.
                I'm going to block all those who voted for the latter for the same reason I blocked larryxxx months ago: I simply cannot tolerate excessive racist dumbness.

Comment

Originally posted by SLICK TURD View Post
                  Good for you. Don't take this too seriously. I'll buy you a gift.
                  buy me a gift, never had one do not forget to add your compliments.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Yes I know. It's written and etched in stone in the poll board that you voted for it.

You are such a fanboy.

You must be a flat earther too. Did your daddy ever teach you that you dont have to follow the crowd?

Comment

Not interested in seeing GGG canelo after GGG got hands laid on him, one of the weaker we resumes in brook, then getting a gift vs Jacobs...

I feel neither GGG or McGregor stand a chance therefore I choose the Floyd match for ****ery, plus this the last time we may see Floyd lace em up...

Comment

Working...
                      X