Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao. Wat a freaking clown. He will never live with that epic L. Jajajaja! Sleezy pos.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      Exactly. When you're up late in the fight, why would you take unnecessary risks. You wouldn't. Especially against a guy like Pac.
      What you forgot to mention. When the script is to just stay standing for 12 rounds and Vegas will save your ass. You don't need to take a necessary risks. Even if you don't connect, it's in the bag. Stay on script run, duck evade an energy diffusing bore fest of the least punch output of Floyd's career. Floyd will never lose that night as long as he was standing. Only in Vegas.

Floyd did the script to perfection. Amazing guy.

Lets face it no one whooped anyone's ass. This was not a real boxing match. This was a big hit for boxing as a sport. But it would have been best if the referee called the fight off after the 7th rd. The best outcome would have been a no decision.

TBE?! The Bestrunner Ever!!!Hugging and running is called boxing?!How can you hit Mayweather when he is running fast like a ferrari?!LOL!!! Nothing to be proud of really. All that was an exercise of how to rip of boxing fans.

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-08-2016, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        FILIPINO brawler Manny Pacquiao is no stranger to controversy. The 37-year-old boxer-turned-politician recently landed himself in hot water following a series of derogatory and offensive statements about ****sexuals.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        I believe it too manny

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
          Lmao. Wat a freaking clown. He will never live with that epic L.
          The guy pocketed more cash in 36 minutes then you and your family's next five generations will earn combined.

Yeah I'm sure it's real tough for him to sleep at night.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            I believe it too manny
            On top of being a fat cop are you also blind?

To see what a close fight against Floyd looks like watch Maidana I or Castillo I. Those are the kind of efforts or performances that can be considered giving Mayweather a hard time.

Pacquiao getting defanged and made to look impotent doesn't qualify.

Comment

And I really believe your still delusional!

It's too bad, because you have been one of the most exciting fighters of this century.

Comment

Originally posted by pvj View Post
                And I really believe your still delusional!

It's too bad, because you have been one of the most exciting fighters of this century.
                Delusional is someone with no inclination of reality..

This my friend is reality.. live feed of what truly transpired in that uneventful night when one guy had to chase this bald guy in the ring for 12 rounds. Stored for future viewers to see to the end of time.. Can't hide from what truly happened.

Video is a hard copy of life.

Floyd won an undeserving win.. Can't put it any other way.. The one who hit less won that night..

Undeserving thy name is Froid.

# mayweather fans are purists, they appreciate track and field

# This fights was suppose to be forgettable!!! What makes it unforgettable is how boring it was with all that fighting Queer Floyd did lmao

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-09-2016, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  I believe it too manny
                  Lots of ******s do , dont feel bad .

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      remember pacs team said pac was afraid of needles so no drug test back during 2009-2010 and then de la hoya was like "he is ****ing tattooed"

the pac-tards. rofl
                      can u find a link to where manny said he was afraid of needles

Comment

Working...
                      X