No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
    Have you been lately to your regular CT scans? just curious.
    Seen every televised fight both men have ever had. Brook is better.

Comment

• wait a min wtf is going on here????????????

Comment

• This is BS! U turn down Ward to fight a ww?
        Brook gets no points from me for this shyt! He has nothing to lose here. Unlike fighting the top ww or sww. These 2 guys are oarasites to the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
          Dominic Wade was a mandatory, he didn't choose it.
          Your point being? That changes the fact that he's wasted a year of his prime on **** fights? What's the point of holding onto belts to fight welter weights?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            please dont bs anyone:

business 1st I guess.

Also I put my av/sig combo depending on what fighter im supporting for their upcoming fight.

also this as well turnedup ^^^^^

and you know damn well canelo is much, much bigger now than he was before and with much more experience than before. Also you dont think that lilg hits ALOT harder than brook who's moving up in weight?
            im sure GGG hits harder then brook, doesnt guarantee brook gets ko'd though. even though brook is smaller, this is the first top fighter that GGG will have fought.

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
              LMAO I know this dude would appear here trying to defen this circus. lol.

YESTERDAY
              Golovkin: "Not respect for boxing, Weight classes exist, Canelo to big for Khan"

Golovkin "I'll fight anyone from 154.168"

Golovkin "I just want to unify belts, only legacy important, belts are my goals"

Golovkin "I'm not a bussiness man"

TODAY
              Golovkin "Can't fight Ward @168, Can't fight Canelo @155, Ramirez name isn't big enough, Lara name isn't big"

Golovkin "I fight a WW THE FULL 160!, because I need big name"

NOW DEFEND THAT *****!
              I just destroyed any possible counterargument.
              You mean Canelo wouldn't fight GGG at 160, but Brook will.

You mean Canelo instead fought a glass jawed WW Khan who had twice been KO'd at 140, but you think this fight is bad.

Well GGG had to fight someone since Coward Canelo wouldn't. And GGG tried to get Ward at 168.

And Canelo said he'd fight ggg at 160 but then biiiiitched out.

Canelo is scared, but Brook isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                Dude, I'm as big of a Golovkin fan as anyone on the site, but this fight is horribe and the decision to fight Brook is absolutely awful for Golovkin's career.

Don't get me wrong, this is actually an exciting fight because of the styles/power.. but it's just an awful move for Golovkin's career.
                I agree on that, props.
                Last edited by StefanTosic; 07-08-2016, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
                  This is BS! U turn down Ward to fight a ww?
                  Brook gets no points from me for this shyt! He has nothing to lose here. Unlike fighting the top ww or sww. These 2 guys are oarasites to the sport.
                  Ward stopped being an option last year when he signed the three fight deal, think you have your cue card mixed up. That fight was ruined the moment HBO put that contract on the table for Kovalev.

Comment

• The ****!!?

The **** is this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
                      The IBF does not allow beltholders (Golovkin) to rehydrate more than 10 pounds. Kell Brook was already rehydrating to 160s at welterweight.

They'll be the same weight fight night.

That being said, Golovkin is going to kill this guy.
                      Brook is the IBF champ. Meaning he can't by your own admission weigh more than 157 ....

Comment

Working...
                      X