Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My homeboy and I just got jacked at gunpoint.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a guy that you know robbed you..... he isn't too bright

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      WTF is with Texas and shoe riots/jackings...I haven't heard about someone getting robbed for their shoes in Milwaukee in years.
      Didn't know they had shoes in Wisconsin, glad to hear ya do.

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
        My boy had 2 pair of LeBrons. Each one goes for 300-350. My homeboy went to go sell them, and while the 2 Mexican dudes were checking them out, I felt something fishy. I lined up the taller dude just in case. Next thing you know, some black dude runs out the gate with the shotgun, and tells my homeboy and I to lay on the ground. While he had the shotty pointed at us, the 2 Mexicans went through our pockets. Then they gathered up the shoes, and burned out.

Good thing I tossed my phone under the back tire before they went through my pockets tho.
        Did the cop do anything?

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          Always meet in public places not at someone's apartment.
          Thats what I was telling my homeboy, but he insisted that he was cool people. Plus Ive seen him around quite often, and Ive camped out or kicks when that dude was there, so I thought I just went along with it.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            Did the cop do anything?
            Took down all the info, I gave him the guys FB, IG, and pics. He said it will get transferred to the investigators tomorrow, and that I should be receiving a call from them soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              a guy that you know robbed you..... he isn't too bright
              I didnt know him, know him. I didnt even know his name. But like I said, I am pretty known in the sneaker community down here, and I have seen him at events and camp outs. I see him at the mall quite often also. If the cops dont get him before I do, its going down on sight, no matter where it is. In the mall, the grocery store, a restaurant. It doesnt matter. All that matters is that I will probably catch a case for it.

Comment

Took down all the info, I gave him the guys FB, IG, and pics. He said it will get transferred to the investigators tomorrow, and that I should be receiving a call from them soon.

Comment

I didnt know him, know him. I didnt even know his name. But like I said, I am pretty known in the sneaker community down here, and I have seen him at events and camp outs. I see him at the mall quite often also. If the cops dont get him before I do, its going down on sight, no matter where it is. In the mall, the grocery store, a restaurant. It doesnt matter. All that matters is that I will probably catch a case for it.
                  So you're gonna assault a guy in public? Not saying that its gonna end bad but trying re thinking that

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    So you're gonna assault a guy in public? Not saying that its gonna end bad but trying re thinking that
                    Bro, my mom has good lawyers, and I have never, ever been in trouble with the law. What are they gonna do? Give me probation? How bad can probation be for someone that doesnt do drugs, isnt a criminal, and is about to have a kid? I walk through probation with my eyes closed.

**** that, Ill inflict some sort of permanent damage, whether its breaking a bone, ****ing his vision up, leaving him with stitches. I dont care. I want him to look at himself everyday and be reminded of what the **** he did.

Comment

Bro, my mom has good lawyers, and I have never, ever been in trouble with the law. What are they gonna do? Give me probation? How bad can probation be for someone that doesnt do drugs, isnt a criminal, and is about to have a kid? I walk through probation with my eyes closed.

**** that, Ill inflict some sort of permanent damage, whether its breaking a bone, ****ing his vision up, leaving him with stitches. I dont care. I want him to look at himself everyday and be reminded of what the **** he did.
                      Just dont do it, why would you want to get in trouble? Getting arrested is a big deal for something like that

Comment

Working...
                      X