Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't the Charlo's ever say what Andrade said about BJS!? Cancellations!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't the Charlo's ever say what Andrade said about BJS!? Cancellations!

So the LDBC PBC fangirls always bring up Demetrius dipping out of the Jermell fight. Shields on the BoxingVoice excused Andrade saying it wasn't his fault, that he was having internal mgmt issues. This is when Nes from the BoxingVoice was instigating the fight from what Hearn was offering. This talk was in early 2019! Shields didn't say anything bad about Andrade, but said everything bad about DAZN! Where would Shields get this influence from?!?! You got it!! Al Haymon! He even said he's always in direct contact with Haymon!

So, Andrade told everyone that BJS wastes his time in preparation for fights. We witnessed this once when BJS failed for Oxilofrine, and that BJS never wanted the WBO mandate at 160 and dipped to 168. BJS never talks about this incident nor talks ever about Andrade busting his balls.

How come the Charlos never bring up the Jermell incident?!?! It's because what Shields said was true. Why would Jermall Charlo not even acknowledge Andrade at the post Jrock win if this is the guy that dipped out on his brother!?! Wouldn't you want the whole press room to know that Andrade ''ducked'' his brother? Well he didn't say any of this which proves Shields was right, correcting what he said in 2019 vs a couple years back.

Why wouldn't the Charlos say ''why should we risk any promotional matchmaking with Andrade if he's going to dip out and lose promoters or the networks money?!! Charlos never say any of this! Therefore, the fans should never bring up the fight cancellation since we know what Shields said was true!!

Checkmate on the truth! Everything is being controlled by Haymon by scaring his fighters that should they lose Showtime will no longer be interested in them. Isnt this obvious?

If I recall they did bring it up once or the reporter did and they called him a bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
      So the LDBC PBC fangirls always bring up Demetrius dipping out of the Jermell fight. Shields on the BoxingVoice excused Andrade saying it wasn't his fault, that he was having internal mgmt issues. This is when Nes from the BoxingVoice was instigating the fight from what Hearn was offering. This talk was in early 2019! Shields didn't say anything bad about Andrade, but said everything bad about DAZN! Where would Shields get this influence from?!?! You got it!! Al Haymon! He even said he's always in direct contact with Haymon!

So, Andrade told everyone that BJS wastes his time in preparation for fights. We witnessed this once when BJS failed for Oxilofrine, and that BJS never wanted the WBO mandate at 160 and dipped to 168. BJS never talks about this incident nor talks ever about Andrade busting his balls.

How come the Charlos never bring up the Jermell incident?!?! It's because what Shields said was true. Why would Jermall Charlo not even acknowledge Andrade at the post Jrock win if this is the guy that dipped out on his brother!?! Wouldn't you want the whole press room to know that Andrade ''ducked'' his brother? Well he didn't say any of this which proves Shields was right, correcting what he said in 2019 vs a couple years back.

Why wouldn't the Charlos say ''why should we risk any promotional matchmaking with Andrade if he's going to dip out and lose promoters or the networks money?!! Charlos never say any of this! Therefore, the fans should never bring up the fight cancellation since we know what Shields said was true!!

Checkmate on the truth! Everything is being controlled by Haymon by scaring his fighters that should they lose Showtime will no longer be interested in them. Isnt this obvious?
      Do you realize when you are not starting one of at least ten daily threads praising the wonderfulness of your boxing god Canelo all the rest of the threads you start are hating on some excellent champion boxers? Namely the Charlo brothers, GGG, Loma and Spence. You have never answered two question I have asked you. Are you an Englishman and how did you score the Canelo-GGG fights. Two simple questions I will continue to ask until hopefully I get a straight honest answer from you,

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Do you realize when you are not starting one of at least ten daily threads praising the wonderfulness of your boxing god Canelo all the rest of the threads you start are hating on some excellent champion boxers? Namely the Charlo brothers, GGG, Loma and Spence. You have never answered two question I have asked you. Are you an Englishman and how did you score the Canelo-GGG fights. Two simple questions I will continue to ask until hopefully I get a straight honest answer from you,
        are you stalking him ??
        you are on every one of his threads, if you dislike that so much just stay away from his threads... or use your ignore option, why even waste your time on something you dislike...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          are you stalking him ??
          you are on every one of his threads, if you dislike that so much just stay away from his threads... or use your ignore option, why even waste your time on something you dislike...
          Because he cloggs up the board with endless threads about Canelo while trashing boxers I like a lot. So many damn threads it's hard to ignore. I am not stalking him and if he left and never came back I would like it. The two questions are simple and should be no proplem for him to answer. My reason for asking how he scored the two GGG Canelo fights is because he acts like Canelo is 100 times better than GGG who I like, He does this all the time so I want to know just how much Canelo beat GGG by if he is so damn much better. Would it kill him to give his scorecard considering how many damn books he has written praising Canelo and damning GGG? I asked if he was English because he always says the Brits and the Mexicans run boxing. If he just trash my favorite fighters once in a while I would shine it on but it many threads every damn day and it bothers me just like me asking these questions apparently bothers you but you don't shine it on either.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            are you stalking him ??
            After giving it some though staying away from his threads might be a good idea since I never agree with him and he will never change. I just wish he wasn't so damn busy. He lives on this board 24/7/365 and half the treads on the board are started by him. Don't worry, I will leave your weird friend alone to praise Canelo and damn the Charlos and Spence and the Eastern Europeans to his heart's content.

Comment

Working...
            X