Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Munguia was almost taken the distance by Spike, who Lemieux sparked in 1...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    Ok I get it but I don't think their were many NSBs saying Canelo was ducking Mungia at the time when Mungia first got noticed.
    If anything posters were saying he's a walking heavybag.
    Sorry I thought I was agreeing with you? As in yeah a lot of people probably criticized him heavily but a lot of Mexican fans and people hyping him too.

I should go to sleep I'm not thinking clearly anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      That was exactly why I called him out
      Yer I read thru the thread after I got mad at his original post.
      I can't think of many guys giving Mungia a great eye test level.
      I'm sick of the dude always saying NSB hypes these guys up when in reality it's meh.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Yer I read thru the thread after I got mad at his original post.
        I can't think of many guys giving Mungia a great eye test level.
        I'm sick of the dude always saying NSB hypes these guys up when in reality it's meh.

Hahaha
        Revelated’s famous eye test
        Never heard anyone mention eye test as much as he does

Comment

Or 50-0

Corrected.
          I'm sorry but you have Menayothin's record wrong. Stop disrespecting him.

That was exactly why I called him out
          And as I said, some NSB journeymen implied he was ducking. You, by your own admission, didn't read the thread. That's your issue, bro.

As far as the rest, if you know that you don't agree with the consensus, then why does it bother you? Because you know that the consensus is what it is. You've seen it time and again. Don't say you haven't, or your blind or a liar. Every time a fighter looks good against C-levels, you see tons of posts on NSB saying the guy 'looks' elite despite a crap record. If that would stop happening I wouldn't need to call it out.

Done

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            Sorry I thought I was agreeing with you? As in yeah a lot of people probably criticized him heavily but a lot of Mexican fans and people hyping him too.

I should go to sleep I'm not thinking clearly anymore.
            People WERE hyping him as was DAZN, and when Carnelo decided he didn't want to fight Mexicans anymore, people on NSB implied that he was ducking Munguia. And I posted the thread where that happened.

Comment

Working...
            X