No announcement yet.

Truth About Cops - This will offend MCC and Revelated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Dunn I just took the high road instead of completely destroying you. You're welcome.
    BLM teaches moms to put their babies in harms way and then shoot cops. Really? dude you're not fooling anyone. you don't care what cops do to black people because you hate black people.

Police and policing in this country will get better when they stop employing people that share your mentality.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      At this point its very clear what his deal is. If cops kill, shoot, beat up or commit any illegal activity against people of color, he is ok with it because it doesn't occur too often.
      This right here...... I love this ****. "Waaaahhhhh I'm losing because of reality...... let me be a victimm......"

Fkin ridiculous.

You're ****ing mad because mother ****ers get shot by the cops carrying deadly weapons..

Comment

BLM teaches moms to put their babies in harms way and then shoot cops. Really? dude you're not fooling anyone. you don't care what cops do to black people because you hate black people.

Police and policing in this country will get better when they stop employing people that share your mentality.
        Lord man... you are the most racist person on this site HANDS DOWN.... Worse than Hoe Bruh.

Who the hell said I said ANY OF THAT?...... Let me go get your victim card for you...

Comment

• The only word this fat ass dude has done for youths in the inner city is coach his fat kids youth football team. I've coached life more to minority children in this country than you EVER will...

YOU are apart of the problem.

Comment

How did they f-ck up if I am still alive?

We have decades of evidence that they violate their sworn oath regularly. I posted in this thread the list of cops who kept their jobs despite committing criminal offenses. We have decades of evidence that "good cops" do not report illegal activity of their coworkers. Why will you not acknowledge this?

Where did I post they aren't? The problem we have is when the commit crimes and engage in illegal activity you still give them the benefit of the doubt.

I wasn't doing anything. Of course you will refuse to believe it simply because it contradicts your beliefs. Besides, reading your lies about BLM it's clear what you are really about.
            As a guesstimate what % of cops in America would you consider to be 'bad eggs'?

I'd also like to hear Loma's answer to this same question as well as anyone else involved in this heated discussion.

I acknowledge what you are saying Dunn and of the 850k cops I am sure there are many, many 'bad eggs'. I would however consider a majority of police to be fine and would put the guesstimated % of 'bad eggs' below 20%.

I've given my answer. What % of police are 'bad eggs'?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post

I'd also like to hear Loma's answer to this same question as well as anyone else involved in this heated discussion.

I acknowledge what you are saying Dunn and of the 850k cops I am sure there are many, many 'bad eggs'. I would however consider a majority of police to be fine and would put the guesstimated % of 'bad eggs' below 20%.

I think its greater for this reason-if 20% are bad eggs, that means 80% are not reporting them for being bad eggs. We've seen how the "blue wall of silence" operates.

But crimes are just the tip of the iceberg. While cops are allowed to think and believe as they wish, is it appropriate to hire someone who is known to discriminate even though they haven't committed any crimes?

I don't think we can have officers that are members of hate groups or closely associate with hate groups, regardless of what type of hate group it is, since the job is to serve the public, not just one portion of the public. (I'm talking about real hate groups not this fake stuff where we pretend BLM or the Republican party are hate groups).

It's a tough question.

Comment

• "That hoe Revelated"

Comment

• all these cop lovers were nowhere to be found here LOL.

we know what time it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post

Bad cops are the EXCEPTION. And if you don't believe that, you're apart of the problem.

It's obviously farrrr less than 1%.

Dunn is a racist.. You have to understand that. He HATES white people. He can't even admit that Lomachenko is the best fighter in the world. Not because he's from Europe.. but because he's white.... I think he also things Gervontae Davis would beat him. Idk.. he's mentally unsound.

There ARE dirty cops out there. YES. The same way there are dirty lawyers, dirty doctors, dirty teachers, etc... If you have 1,000 cops for example. You'll have a handful of guys that truly do unscrupulous things. Cops arrest cops all the time. The **** dumb ass Dunn says about cops not turning other cops in is complete horse ****. If a cop does some crooked stuff, they go to jail.

And listen dumb asses.. Because a cop cracks a guy in the face when he's being detained because he killed a man with a butter knife... That's NOT a dirty cop...

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      "That hoe Revelated"
                      HAha.. he is a hoe.

Comment

Working...
                      X