No announcement yet.

New York now has abortion on demand even until birth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Right up until birth? People are sick, whats next you can kill the baby after birth but before it hits a week of age?
    I really dont understand this. These SAME people are against the death penalty.

Comment

I’m pro choice but late term abortions are murder. Get it done in first trimester or give it up for adoption. Of course most of the women who are having these late term abortions would likely be horrible mothers and their offspring would end up abused, neglected and inevitably a liability to society. Sad state of affairs.

Comment

Damn..........................................

Comment

Disgrace. Sick world we live in

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            I really dont understand this. These SAME people are against the death penalty.
            You cant kill someone who savagely murders other human beings, but it's ok to kill an unborn baby.

Liberal logic.

Comment

Since we're on the topic of abortion, I'll go ahead and leave this here. Information on the nation's leader in abortion

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...ontent=2330078

Comment

This is disgraceful. The only excuse for late term abortions is if the woman's life is in danger, otherwise it's pretty much murder. By that point, the baby is a normal human being - It thinks, feels, and fears just like any regular newborn would.

Comment

Don't worry, Supreme Court will strike it down.

Comment

Less Liberals being born... I'm ok with this.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X