Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna be an interesting transfer window this summer.
    What club is gonna be the first to overpay for a player and set the market for the rest of the summer?

My guess is Madrid is gonna massively overpay for Hazard or pull the impossible and get Neymar.

Comment

• Listening to a guy from Marca on ESPN this morning, he said Zidane has backed of the Pogba praise because Florentino wants to go after Neymar.

As crazy as that sounds apparently Neymar’s dad is in talks with the club about a buyout from Paris. Madrid apparently is feeling the effects not only of Ronaldo’s missing goals, but his global brand and value he brought to the club. Not many kids are buying Benzema jerseys I guess.

It is Marca so who knows how much is true, but I though it was interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        All of them lol? Fred.. Sanchez.. Lukaku.. Pogba being at the top of the list.. cause they have talent but not the aptitude. The likes of Young.. Valencia.. Matic are past there best

De Gea.. Rahsford.. Lingard.. Martial are the only ones I would like to stay.. I think Martial has a high ceiling

But honestly even them.. I think most United fans wouldn't care if everyone went.. most of us do not like the players we have..

It's hard to explain.. Even back in the day.. we had a guy called Gabriel Heinze.. Argentinian.. not the best ever player.. but he would run and run.. kick the **** out of the other team.. I loved him.. many fans did

I just don't see any United player near that.. even Rashford or Lingard..

Look at Spurs.. City.. Liverpool most of there players would run themselves into the ground for the managers
        I only see Mata and McTominay as talents worth keeping.

I mean, I guess you gotta keep De Gea, Shaw, the CBs.

But that's the core to build from, imo. Mata as a 10 and McTominay holding midfield. Lukaku is too soft for his size, plays like Ayoze Perez of Newcastle. Rashford, Lingard, and Martial don't got it. I praise Lingard alot too but he has the same mentality as Pogba. More about parties, social media, and dancing than football.

Rashford and Martial need to play CF or 2 striker team. From the wings, they just aren't up to it consistently at a high output.

United have some big problems for sure though.

Did Valencia retire after the game? I didn't hear anything about it, just saw him walk around as if he was calling it an end to his career.

Only Valencia and Young show any of the fight from Ferguson's era with this team. Crazy to think that United will be losing the last bit of that energy.

Comment

• Imagine actually wanting your club to sign Pickford and Maguire

Reminds me of the time when I was gutted we missed out on signing Carlton Cole on deadline day.

Bad times for Utd fans.

I predict they’ll finish bottom half next season. This is the start of a top club transitioning into a mid table club just like Liverpool did 30 years ago.

Sad to see as I’d much rather Utd be at the top battling with us as they are truly a massive club unlike the cheats at Man City, who are in all actuality a League 1/2 club at best. I don’t think Utd will remain as a mid table club for as long as Liverpool though....but I’d say they should expect to not win the league for the next 20 years at least. Not as bad as 30 but still sad times for Utd fans.

As for us well we’re on the up and up no doubt about that. Been cheated out of a league title but the Champions League will have to do as a nice backup. Then next season after we sign Jovic and Sancho we’ll walk the league...unless of course City spend another £150m on a few more full backs etc

Comment

• McTominay reminds me of a poor mans Tom Cleverley, Rashford a poor version of Marlon Harewood and that Andreas Perreira kid? Looked absolutely terrible against City.

If these are meant to be Utd’s brightest young talents then as I said, sad times for Utd fans. All Championship quality at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
              Gonna be an interesting transfer window this summer.
              What club is gonna be the first to overpay for a player and set the market for the rest of the summer?

My guess is Madrid is gonna massively overpay for Hazard or pull the impossible and get Neymar.
              PSG landing James Rodriguez is my guess

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Sad to see as I’d much rather Utd be at the top battling with us as they are truly a massive club unlike the cheats at Man City, who are in all actuality a League 1/2 club at best. I don’t think Utd will remain as a mid table club for as long as Liverpool though....but I’d say they should expect to not win the league for the next 20 years at least. Not as bad as 30 but still sad times for Utd fans.

As for us well we’re on the up and up no doubt about that. Been cheated out of a league title but the Champions League will have to do as a nice backup. Then next season after we sign Jovic and Sancho we’ll walk the league...unless of course City spend another £150m on a few more full backs etc
                A league 1/2 club, but yet Liverpool's record all-time attendance would be City's 29th (twenty ninth) highest ever attendance.

Cheated out of a 10 point lead on December 29th. You love to see it.

One last hurrah for Raheem before his big move to Palace, Roy. Chalk it up.

I hope for the sake of your wellbeing that Klopp doesn't flap another final.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  Imagine actually wanting your club to sign Pickford and Maguire

Reminds me of the time when I was gutted we missed out on signing Carlton Cole on deadline day.

Bad times for Utd fans.

I predict they’ll finish bottom half next season. This is the start of a top club transitioning into a mid table club just like Liverpool did 30 years ago.

Not sure if your aware mate.. but liverpool still haven't won the league it's probably gonna be 40 years at least..

Liverpool won't match the season they just had.. and City won't lower their level.. + Pep will probably spend 250m + after the CL flop

United will definitely win the league before Liverpool do.. quote me

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    A league 1/2 club, but yet Liverpool's record all-time attendance would be City's 29th (twenty ninth) highest ever attendance.

Cheated out of a 10 point lead on December 29th. You love to see it.

One last hurrah for Raheem before his big move to Palace, Roy. Chalk it up.

I hope for the sake of your wellbeing that Klopp doesn't flap another final.
                    Just wait till Pep leaves then you’ll truly see how chit a player Raheem is. I predict next season is Raheems last season at City as s first eleven player.

One thing is for sure you won’t be winning a CL anytime soon with him as a starter as unfortunately against the best of the best you need attackers who can do more than simply score open nets(which he even struggles with at times).

You lot already flapped it to Spurs but we’ll show ya’s how its done winning it, we are of course experts at it. Number six is well and truly on its way home.

On a serious note tho El Fenom...if you were happy with City spending £150m on Walker, Mendy and Danilo, how much would u be willing for Pep to spend on Trent and Robbo if they were ever available? About £400m?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Not sure if your aware mate.. but liverpool still haven't won the league it's probably gonna be 40 years at least..

Liverpool won't match the season they just had.. and City won't lower their level.. + Pep will probably spend 250m + after the CL flop

United will definitely win the league before Liverpool do.. quote me
                      We’ve already won it this season. City will get points deducted in a few years after they get found out for Cheating just like Juve did a few years back and we’ll be given our rightful league title that we deserved this year.

And we’ll deffo win it again if not next season then the season after that. As soon as Pep gets bored of being embarrassed in the CL every year and fooks off we’ll be winning league titles for fun for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Working...
                      X