Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I get scammed today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 years ago when i started going uni, there used be be this old lady, ;ike maybe 65 or somthing, she used to hang around by the busstop and ask for money, saying her purse got robbed and she needs at least three pound for bus fair to get were she wants to go, i gave her a five pound note, she looked legit.and i felt realy sorry for her, had all these bags with shopping in em and stuff. acouple of days later my sister told me that she gave some old woman money at the bustop, exact same story. lol, i was pissed. then guess what, couple of months later i seen her again at different bus stop, ppl gunna giving her money, but i xposed that *****...lol u should have seen the look on her face. when no1 was giving her money she got angry got her bags and ****ed off.....

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Stfu you stupid clown. You have no more logic.

You've spent it all being a total douchebag.
      im guessing your one of those 25 year old guys who hang outside highschools looking to pick up chicks? STFU fkn pedo

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        im guessing your one of those 25 year old guys who hang outside highschools looking to pick up chicks? STFU fkn pedo
        Twenty Nine, get it right. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
          A young girl, no older than 15, knocked on my door today. As I answered she handed me a note. At this point I was like WTF? Anyway, the note said that she was in a car crash, which caused her to lose her voice, and she needed donations for surgery to fix it. I was like 'Damn, I feel real sorry for her'. So I gave her a £10 pound note (around $15) and she handed me a picture.

Then after she left, I thought, have I just been scammed, because anybody could act speechless right?

I wish I asked for her mobile number though because she was really cute.

This thread was just a tribute to the funniest thread I found today - http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/threads...-scammed-today

As the poor ***** COULDN'T SPEAK i imagine the phone conversation would be f.ucking thrilling you daft ****!

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
            As the poor ***** COULDN'T SPEAK i imagine the phone conversation would be f.ucking thrilling you daft ****!
            mickey ever heard of texting

Comment

You should atleast pinch her just to see if she will scream

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
                A young girl, no older than 15, knocked on my door today. As I answered she handed me a note. At this point I was like WTF? Anyway, the note said that she was in a car crash, which caused her to lose her voice, and she needed donations for surgery to fix it. I was like 'Damn, I feel real sorry for her'. So I gave her a £10 pound note (around $15) and she handed me a picture.

Then after she left, I thought, have I just been scammed, because anybody could act speechless right?

I wish I asked for her mobile number though because she was really cute.

This thread was just a tribute to the funniest thread I found today - http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/threads...-scammed-today

Usually I would expect more from a young mute girl for £10, you definitely got scammed if you didn't at least get a fiddle

Comment

Working...
                X