Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Being Lined Up For Exhibition Bout in China

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Floyd keeps getting these easy paydays against scrubs he can fight until he's in his 50's!! I can't believe he's getting paid big money to fight janitors and lyft drivers.

Comment

Let me get this straight. He doesn't want to fight no more, but will only fight those he can beat. Nice way to preserve your health Floyd, but True preservation is not fighting at all. Smells like a biatch move to me

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
        Flomos: KSI vs. Logan Paul is a mockery to the sport. DAZN should be embarrased.

also Flomos: Floyd vs. Chinese Uber driver. Brilliant!!!
        haha!

Well said bruh. You nailed it.

Comment

Floyd legs are gone, from now on excibitions like these are the only thing we'll see him on.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Let me get this straight. He doesn't want to fight no more, but will only fight those he can beat. Nice way to preserve your health Floyd, but True preservation is not fighting at all. Smells like a biatch move to me
            Smells like Floyd ruined your life

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              Good for Floyd

I think many are missing the point, Floyd isn't going from country to country requesting these exhibition fights, the countries sports representatives are doing the requesting with boat-loads of money in-hand.

Like it or not, Floyd is a boxing HOF'er who still has a lot to offer the boxing world. And many countries would like to have his name associated with their programs.

I say "GET THAT MONEY" ...

How many other retired boxers can retire in this manner (Getting crazy paid for fighting exhibitions)?

I can't think of another retired boxer that's being recruited constantly for multi-million dollar exhibitions.

Don't hate the player.
              I think floyd is going country to country looking for these exhibitions. Notice how Al Haymon was not apart nor supported the tenshin fight.
              My honest opinion is that boxing is still floyd’s Biggest money maker even while retired. Notice how floyd fresh after the pacquiao and berto fight didn’t fight or do any exhibitions until 2 years later the longest time of inactivity for him.

Floyd spends a ton of money so by 2017 that Pac money was getting low. So the McGregor fight comes in 2017 then you don’t here from floyd until late 2018 when he says he is going to rematch pacquiao but fights tenshin instead.

It’s like what 50 said floyd only fights when his money is low so I think we are going to see floyd fight until sadly he gets put out the ring like so many other boxers who was still getting nice sized checks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
                Smells like Floyd ruined your life
                ??

I'm just stating facts here bud. Don't get hurt when I'm just being real. Sticks and stones Bruh..

I say Floyd who loves money ducking a potential 200 million fight purse for a mere 9 million pay day? I say that's a duck move by someone who's suppose to love money. Isn't it suppose to be an easy fight for Floyd if he fights Pacquiao according to you guys? Doesn't it contradict your statement. He's ducking 200 million for an easy fight with Pacquiao (SUPPOSEDLY) I call as I see it VA-GINA stinking duck move

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-08-2019, 07:27 AM.

Comment

People are naive. Floyd told Ellerbe, “bruh, last couple of months I can’t hit the heavy bag as I did last year...I feel weird, the McDonalds funna fock me up nowadays... get me a location where I don’t worry about drug testing. Make it look like people want me, I’ll cover the tickets myself. 10 cent average price in what country, fo a ticket?” -Floyd

Comment

Every retired fighter, every one of us, would do EXACTLY what May is doing for 1/1000 the price.

Comment

Fight Yi Long in a 3 round fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X