Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I tip a girl on Chaturbate, does that make me a loser?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Worick View Post
    Nukka you shoulda made the first move. Now op gonna wife a girl he never sees that coulda been yours
    My heart is broken just like her vag

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      My heart is broken just like her vag
      Sorry bruh. I dont think she broken. Was she with a bbc? Pm me nudes. That'll cheer u up.

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
        Sorry bruh. I dont think she broken. Was she with a bbc? Pm me nudes. That'll cheer u up.
        Id expect a slick bruvva has been there

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Id expect a slick bruvva has been there
          Hopefully not. If she has any self respect she'll stay away from them........

......im getting banned arent i?

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            It’s already an unhealthy obsession. I lose sleep over her. I had a dream that I saw a picture of her, with some naked dude standing behind her, with his d#ck out. Then I woke up. It was a nightmare. She was getting d#cked down by someone other than me. This was about 2 hours ago.

I’m definitely gonna watch that documentary you posted. Maybe I can just explain to her that this has become unhealthy for me and end the relationship. At least for a little bit. She’ll understand. I was never her biggest tipper anyways.
            If she cuckolded you in your dream I wonder if maybe that's what you are subconsciously in search of...a cuckold relationship.

Anyways...you see what happens? You gave her your money and then she cuckolded you in your sleep. Never trust a cam-whore dude.

Comment

Send her a credit card with a no max limit. If she doesn't use it, she loves you and wants to marry you.
              If she uses it....you are screwed.

I bet she is Ukrainian, they are all gold diggers.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                If she cuckolded you in your dream I wonder if maybe that's what you are subconsciously in search of...a cuckold relationship.

Anyways...you see what happens? You gave her your money and then she cuckolded you in your sleep. Never trust a cam-whore dude.
                But that’s not what I subconsciously want if it’s a nightmare and I lost sleep about it.

I may be a cuckold, but I’m not as big of a cuckold as the other few guys who tip wayyyyyy more than me.

Like, some of them tip around what’s the equivalent of $200 or $300 in a night for them, which would come out to about.

But last night I poured my heart out to her because she now has a boyfriend, and I think I scared her off. Tonight, she did a show and she didn’t snap me that she was online, so I missed it. But I knew she was online because she posted to Twitter. It’s the first time she failed to notify me via snap that she was doing a show.

I saw she was only online for like an hour, so it must not have been a good show.

See how deep my obsession goes?

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  But that’s not what I subconsciously want if it’s a nightmare and I lost sleep about it.

I may be a cuckold, but I’m not as big of a cuckold as the other few guys who tip wayyyyyy more than me.

Like, some of them tip around what’s the equivalent of $200 or $300 in a night for them, which would come out to about.

But last night I poured my heart out to her because she now has a boyfriend, and I think I scared her off. Tonight, she did a show and she didn’t snap me that she was online, so I missed it. But I knew she was online because she posted to Twitter. It’s the first time she failed to notify me via snap that she was doing a show.

I saw she was only online for like an hour, so it must not have been a good show.

See how deep my obsession goes?
                  This is a bit disturbing to read TBH. You're either one of the very best trolls (like a major league pro troll) on here because I'm mostly believing you...even though I'm in total disbelief. Or you really need help...and I'm not trying to bash you. Do you have a sister who can explain to you what is going on here?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    This is a bit disturbing to read TBH. You're either one of the very best trolls (like a major league pro troll) on here because I'm mostly believing you...even though I'm in total disbelief. Or you really need help...and I'm not trying to bash you. Do you have a sister who can explain to you what is going on here?
                    If the OP isn't trolling, he might have just uncovered a never before seen level of beta-ing.

He's a beta pioneer.

Comment

Just went to this website, how much do these girls make daily on average?

Or the couples who are just sitting there, fvvcking?

Hell I have a legit nympho female friend and think I could actually talk her into trying this if the money's good lol

Comment

Working...
                      X