Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was your first ever celebrity crush?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wendy from The Revolution and Ginger Spice

Comment

I had two crushes around the same time ('88 or '89), Punky Brewster and Lydia Deetz (Winona Ryder) from Beetlejuice.

Comment

Kate winslet thanks to the titanic, think I was in the second grade at the time.

Comment

Ursula Andress when she comes out of the water in that bikini in Dr No.

Comment

anna chlumsky.
            i was looking at her kid pics to post from my girl and my coworker walked by probably thinks im a pedo now lol

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Kim basinger
              Kid you not, I was thinking Kim Basinger just as your post showed on the screen.
              Wondering if you're in my same age bracket... I graduated HS in the mid 80's....
              Anyhow, I keep thinking there were a couple other ones besides Kim Basinger too. Just not coming to mind atm.
              There was this female lead in a movie called "Vision Quest" with Matthew Modine as a HS wrestler.
              There was also Kelly McGyllis ? In "Top Gun" ?

Qualifier: This is IRT first celebrity crushes, not all-time.

Comment

I wanted Kelly Kawposki as my girlfriend and Kelly Bundy as the slut I cheat on her with

Comment

Either Christina Ricci or Neve Campbell

Comment

Hillary Duff

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
                      Kid you not, I was thinking Kim Basinger just as your post showed on the screen.
                      Wondering if you're in my same age bracket... I graduated HS in the mid 80's....
                      Anyhow, I keep thinking there were a couple other ones besides Kim Basinger too. Just not coming to mind atm.
                      There was this female lead in a movie called "Vision Quest" with Matthew Modine as a HS wrestler.
                      There was also Kelly McGyllis ? In "Top Gun" ?

Qualifier: This is IRT first celebrity crushes, not all-time.
                      Im 38 so you probably have a decade over me. When I first saw her in 9 1/2 weeks, I thought she was hot but when she came out in Batman, ohhh man..I was blown away. She definitely has that classic Hollywood face which is hard to see in this era.

I was surprised by Kelly Mcgyllis’ recent picture because she is almost unrecognizable. Tom Cruise looks like he could pass for her nephew.

Good to see a fellow Basinger fan!

Comment

Working...
                      X