Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Truth Finally Revealed: Wills ducked Dempsey!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Wooooooo!!!
    And I just watched Charlotte. She's a gymnast, huh? Her debut match was pretty dope!!!

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      And I just watched Charlotte. She's a gymnast, huh? Her debut match was pretty dope!!!
      Yeah, with some nice implants. I'm sure Andrade, her fiance, is loving those 2 facts. Her title wins are even better, especially her first one where she celebrates with her dad.

I like that she's got her dad's strut and swagger too, especially in her promos. They call her The Queen. They even bill her as being from "The Queen City". I believe her entrance at last year's Wrestlemania, coming out of a helicopter, was a reference to her dad doing the same thing one year at a Great American Bash pay per view. Have you seen her entrance and music?
      Last edited by Anthony342; 03-30-2020, 02:11 PM.

Comment

It is odd, trust me. Although with the Bray Wyatt character, it made his promo even more creepy without a crowd there. Like the old days of The Undertaker. Check out the current Bray Wyatt gimmick if you get a chance or I can try to find some of it:

Skip to about 5:33.

This is his Firefly Funhouse. His alter ego is called The Fiend. The Mask was designed, so I've heard, by a team lead by makeup effects genius Tom Savini. I think when they brought back Starrcade last year, he wrestled as the regular Bray Wyatt character too though, sort of a deranged Mr. Rogers lol:

lol. This is really well done in my opinion. Reminds me of Split, of course. Creepy for sure. Makes me interested in seeing the match honestly!

Comment

Yeah, with some nice implants. I'm sure Andrade, her fiance, is loving those 2 facts. Her title wins are even better, especially her first one where she celebrates with her dad.

I like that she's got her dad's strut and swagger too, especially in her promos. They call her The Queen. They even bill her as being from "The Queen City". I believe her entrance at last year's Wrestlemania, coming out of a helicopter, was a reference to her dad doing the same thing one year at a Great American Bash pay per view. Have you seen her entrance and music?
          I didn't see her entrance I don't believe. I've only seen the match where Ric Flair comes out and he introduces her. Her debut. I'm going to look up one of her title wins!

--edit---

Most people want to get away from their famous parents. I love how much it's embraced here!
          Last edited by travestyny; 03-30-2020, 02:38 PM.

Comment

I didn't see her entrance I don't believe. I've only seen the match where Ric Flair comes out and he introduces her. Her debut. I'm going to look up one of her title wins!

--edit---

Most people want to get away from their famous parents. I love how much it's embraced here!
            I also like the variation on the 2001 theme she does.

Comment

Watching now!!!! Thank you, brotha!
              So after watching that review, I found out that was Flair's 3rd title win.

Comment

So after watching that review, I found out that was Flair's 3rd title win.
                Was also cool seeing the other wrestlers like Roddy Piper!

Comment

Was also cool seeing the other wrestlers like Roddy Piper!
                  - -Informative seeing U all excited over roided beefcakes oiled up in tights rolling around.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                    - -Informative seeing U all excited over roided beefcakes oiled up in tights rolling around.
                    It seemed to me like he was excited about Charlotte Flair? Can't say I blame him.

Here she is doing her finishing move, a variation of her dad's Figure 4. She calls it the Figure 8.

But let me guess, U no like girls? Because they have cooties?

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                      You're boring me, pops. Get your senility in order.

Comment

Working...
                      X