Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Price Should China Pay For This Pandemic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    Didn't China blamed the US for the virus?
    Yes, the scumbags made up some story about the US army spreading it.

They have f**ked the world.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

What a butt hurt buffoon you are.
      His Chinese is REALLY good though???

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
        Spell "pansies" wrong u fuking idiot. U are a damn wind up doll. Watch how u address me phaggot.
        Go back to China and eat some more Bat SHT!!! You ain't AMERICAN you F'n TROLL!

Shove that bat up your @ss while you bow down to your Chinese MASTER. I'll GLADLY replace Illegals over POSht's that HATE this country like you. At least they work and want to be here!!!

Comment

We (the west) need to stop relying on they asses. Bring back manufacturing, even if it makes us poorer like some economists may think.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Go back to China and eat some more Bat SHT!!! You ain't AMERICAN you F'n TROLL!

Shove that bat up your @ss while you bow down to your Chinese MASTER. I'll GLADLY replace Illegals over POSht's that HATE this country like you. At least they work and want to be here!!!
            Wow. That's a lot of red. Tell u what. U make me leave and I'd consider it. But you more likely have my 40 Cal put a hole in ur head.

Fuk u talking bout beitch? I bet u got the virus. U big mad or little mad. U can die as far as I'm concerned. Fuk are u anyway. I don't communicate with red trolls.

Get your rep up and we can talk, possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              His Chinese is REALLY good though???
              You his alt beitch boi? Need a burner account to speak freely? I don't give a **** about a troll with red rep. Get your weight up.

After you recover from the Covid 19 we can talk. Until then eat a whole dyck you phaggot. Who alt are you again? Nevermind, I don't give a shyt

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                And when they don't (or unable) to pay?
                Countries could then refuse to pay any foreign debt owed to China.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
                  Wow. That's a lot of red. Tell u what. U make me leave and I'd consider it. But you more likely have my 40 Cal put a hole in ur head.

Fuk u talking bout beitch? I bet u got the virus. U big mad or little mad. U can die as far as I'm concerned. Fuk are u anyway. I don't communicate with red trolls.

And yup like Your homeland China you want YOUR virus to spread

Get your rep up and we can talk, possibly.
                  Go play with your asian toys lil boy... You probably shoot as bad as you drive.
                  Last edited by Shadoww702; 03-21-2020, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Yes, the scumbags made up some story about the US army spreading it.

They have f**ked the world.
                    That is 1diotic to say when the incarcerated anybody that will talk to the media about having a crisis in China. They tried to keep it under the wraps but it got out of control.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Countries could then refuse to pay any foreign debt owed to China.
                      This is exactly my thoughts. Either eliminate Chinese debt or forfeiture of Chinese assets in America (or any other country).

Comment

Working...
                      X