Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Price Should China Pay For This Pandemic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
    Spell "pansies" wrong u fuking idiot. U are a damn wind up doll. Watch how u address me phaggot.
    Based on the dribble you wrote, as well as misspelled insults you attempted to hurl, u don't have the required brain cells for political commentary.

Go back to chewing bark or whatever trash like you do in their spare time. I will disregard anything else you have to say dealing with anything of substance.

Please and thank you. U fuking Kunt.
    When a person has been thoroughly owned such as yourself they resort to spelling attacks, as if it makes your moronic ass any smarter. Sorry I am typing from my phone and not paying attention to the minor details of a word that so well describes you. You bought that Trump disbanded the Pandemic team nonsense because you are an idiot, just like you buy any other juvenile nonsense you hear on TV. Stick to watching DBZ anime, because that is about as much as your pea brain can handle.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      When a person has been thoroughly owned such as yourself they resort to spelling attacks, as if it makes your moronic ass any smarter. Sorry I am typing from my phone and not paying attention to the minor details of a word that so well describes you. You bought that Trump disbanded the Pandemic team nonsense because you are an idiot, just like you buy any other juvenile nonsense you hear on TV. Stick to watching DBZ anime, because that is about as much as your pea brain can handle.
      Owned how?! Please explain. I will wait. I have never been owned ever

Comment

We can play he said she said all day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...aised-69594177
        Facts Trump has disbanded many department, some if which would have been in place to protect citizens.

U fuking dunce. He is proud of it u fool. Like I give all fools who catch my wrath, I will give u a chance.

Stop responding u idiot
        Last edited by jsmith_tsu; 03-20-2020, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Please stop strawman ing me. **** DBZ have to do with anything you gawd damn man worshipping whore. Son of a whore piece of shiet.

U can't compare to me in anyway.

Comment

PS. I don't watch TV phaggot. It's *****es like u consume media all day.

U aren't smart enough to go blow for blow or for commentary. Making urself look foolish

Comment

I know you are sorry but I'm not asking about your family history. I'm sure u come from a long line of losers and sorry bastards.

Good night Kunt.

Comment

We will see. It's still early. Let's see what happens later this month and into August.

If things continue like this, his legacy will be in shambles. Once again, he is not providing leadership or inspiring the country to come together. Hell, Bush did a better job after 9/11.
                I’m Canadian. I read ur media like most people. Even if Trump was capable of coming up with an amazing impassioned speech it would become his most attacked, scrutinized, torn down, buried, speech of his life by his detractors. All that is written is how everything he does is wrong, so does that mean all these people know what needs to be done right?!! Everyone’s waiting for the answers but there isn’t any, just a bunch of people saying they know how it’s being handled wrong. If a few years ago Trump said he predicted a virus out of China due to the giant wet markets, and that borders will need to be closed right away and all the while a great expense will need to be made to stock pile medical equipment? The words “problematic”, “racist”, “fear mongering”, would have covered all the headlines with the liberal media finding every source they could to prove it wrong and how at little risk peoples were. What would China do if they were told of the fears? Sanctions. Retaliation. If a republican said they feared another virus outbreak after SARS coming from China what would a Democrat have said to them then? Racist. Xenophobic. A lot of people did fear it. A huge population with friends and family in every city and town in the world. The professor of epidemiology in Toronto said there was “Zero” risk to Canadians two months ago. That’s his job!!! He said Zero? Why? Fear of backlash? The left is doubling down on their attacks, but not like they have solutions of their own. I just think it’s ridiculous to think from everything that is written that anyone on the left is rooting for Trump to say or do anything to unite the country. There’s nothing he could say. It’s like those fights with ur wife or gf where all u want to be is angry and nothing they could say will change that. Who are all these people that knew it would happen and know how to fix it?!!

Comment

Owned how?! Please explain. I will wait. I have never been owned ever
                  We can play he said she said all day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...aised-69594177
                  Facts Trump has disbanded many department, some if which would have been in place to protect citizens.

U fuking dunce. He is proud of it u fool. Like I give all fools who catch my wrath, I will give u a chance.

Stop responding u idiot
                  Please stop strawman ing me. **** DBZ have to do with anything you gawd damn man worshipping whore. Son of a whore piece of shiet.

U can't compare to me in anyway.
                  PS. I don't watch TV phaggot. It's *****es like u consume media all day.

U aren't smart enough to go blow for blow or for commentary. Making urself look foolish
                  I know you are sorry but I'm not asking about your family history. I'm sure u come from a long line of losers and sorry bastards.

Good night Kunt.

What a butt hurt buffoon you are.

Comment

What price should Trump pay for his delayed response?

Comment

A couple days ago I was telling Jim Raynor not to trust China and those numbers they're putting out and he disagreed with me. Trump blames China now Jim is blaming China and saying they can't be trusted.

These people are brainless. They can't think for themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X