No announcement yet.

omg stock is crashing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    does Trump still ask the question how’s your 401k looking?
    Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    He's blaming Obama....
    He blamed the fake news media this morning for promoting panic

Comment

Trump and his transitional economy are about to explode in riches. The Central Banks are the only things that will dwindle and disappear.

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!........Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 03-09-2020, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        Great. Now we get to buy at a discount!!
        Didnt you buy last week already.. gtfo you keep saying time to buy when you dont know the bottom..

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Trump and his transitional economy are about to explode in riches. The Central Banks are the only things that will dwindle and disappear.

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!........Rockin'
          Imagine if you actually believed this

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Imagine if you actually believed this
            You are free to believe what ever you would like to believe. Aswell, you are free to walk in front of a speeding semi-truck. You'll do as you will...…...Rockin'

Comment

Didnt you buy last week already.. gtfo you keep saying time to buy when you dont know the bottom..
              Yeah but we do know the top and once this corona **** dies down the market will eventually go back up and push through that ceiling again even if it's a few years down the line..

IDK why people with limited knowledge invest in the stock market short term.. If your not willing or able to keep your money in for a decade why bother?

Like the idiots who worked for amazon when they got lots of shares for 250$ who sold straight away for a quick buck.. then 5-6 years later its breaking 2k lmao

Might as well just straight up gamble instead

Comment

You cant know the bottom. So you keep buying.

Dollar cost average that sht but im telling you, this aint for the faint of heart.

Dont get rattled and make hasty decisions at times like this. Keep buying

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  Greatest decision you can make. I will be investing 150k in btc this week(have to wait for damn bank wire to go through) despite my 1 btc dropping so much because I was waiting for it to tank before the halving & now it will.
                  Ambitious move that I can respect. Pretty aggressive this guy.

150K you say? 👏 👏

That fkin bank better come through. Im very happy for you my man.

You better start looking at some properties keke

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    Great. Now we get to buy at a discount!!
                    Id like to know what he sold.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Yeah but we do know the top and once this corona **** dies down the market will eventually go back up and push through that ceiling again even if it's a few years down the line..

IDK why people with limited knowledge invest in the stock market short term.. If your not willing or able to keep your money in for a decade why bother?

Like the idiots who worked for amazon when they got lots of shares for 250$ who sold straight away for a quick buck.. then 5-6 years later its breaking 2k lmao

Might as well just straight up gamble instead
                      just because we put our mutual funds or 401k in "cash" temporarily doesnt mean we dont know will go up eventually..

If i buy a week or 2 weeks or a month from now when corona stabilized, i would make more money than you because i avoided the big drop.. people do this all the in stocks.. why not do it on mutual funds once in a blue moon when market is obviously crashing..

You're the one with low iq in my opinion..

Comment

Working...
                      X