Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American ****** Cops At it Again (Arresting a 6 year old)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
    How can u tell my emotions or lack of thru text? I just wanted to show how cowardly you are. Plus u are a liar, either intentionally or unintentionally.

I have no feelings toward you good or bad. I just like exposing you cowards any way possible. Who are you, any of you where I'd take you personal?
    your head is in the clouds... flying pyramid perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
      your head is in the clouds... flying pyramid perhaps?
      Wow. You are so clever. U insecurities are showing. Since I bet your stock never lined up monument to stellar constellations. But that's neither here or there.

You quote me but I guess I'm the one coming for you right? Damn clown are the intellectually lacking or I'm arguing with the sane daft Kunt/s over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
        the thing that annoys me most is that black people commit the least crime by far and are always upstanding citizens. when any race of people are asked what they think of black people, they all say the same thing. Asians, Arabs, Indians, Southern Americans, etc. they will all tell you that black people dont have gangs, they all excell at school and are good classmates, they never steal, assault, rob or kill anyone and they are unfairly criticised ALL THE TIME!

one look at crime statistics and you can see other groups of people commit 10-20 times as much violent crime as black people. HOW INSANE IS THAT? Just imagine being a part of a group/race/ethnicity etc. that commits 10-20 times as much violent crime as every other group?

and to top it all off, they still get harassed by the police all the time for no reason at all. and then when you are lucky enough to get through the schooling system without being arrested, you cant get a job because there's this thing called affirmative action that the nazis invented to hire more white peepo.

lyfe sucks, mane
        I used to think it was the cops fault when I was harassed often when I was young. I thought it was harassment at least.

Then I grew up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Oh I completely agree. Arrest the parents.

But you’re a ****ing teacher... which we all know have gone completely ****ing mental with their liberalism...

I’m not saying arresting the kid is the correct thing to do. I never said that. But I guarantee you that kid won’t **** up anymore. For a very... long time.

What I’m telling you is you don’t know **** about the situation.

You weren’t there...

You don’t know what the kid did.

Speak up when you see video of the kids actions, not a video of what happened as a result.

Stop being a weak ****ing human being.
          Why would you assume I am "liberal?" No. I am not anythng, I don't have pat opinions. I support Trump, I also support second amendment rights, yet I am a strong advocate for prison reform and prisoner's rights... You assume a lot. I am also not a weak human being by any stretch.

Let me tell you one of my horrible stories! (I just passed my son's elementary school and I remembered this lol). So the principle of my son's school when he was in around the 3rd grade, or so...she was a real boy scout if you catch my drift... the very essence of the burocratic functionary. she calls me and is breathless. She is really jacked up; "Mr Simon! Mr Simon...Your son had his pants pulled down in the yard!" she goes on: " we are calling the kid's parents in now! we do not tolerate this!" So I am like "can you wait a minute before you call anyone and let me speak to my son?" She starts again "we will suspend this kid and call..." I had to literally tell her to stop and put my son on.

Naturally in a calm voice I ask my son what happened and he tells me "dad we were chasing each other, playing, and he grabbed my pants as I was running."

LOmax...I didn't need to be there to know what probably happened. Ok? Kids are kids... I wound up demanding that the principle leave the kids alone, not bother this kid's parents, who were probably working for a living... and not traumatize this poor kid who was in this case (not the girl we are talking about) was just being silly.

We can agree to disagree on the issue that you feel makes me a "weak person" Ive been called many things, never a racist, or a weak person lol... I think I know kid's enough to know that the problem is usually adults bad judgement. and while I hate to stereotype I know many so called educators who have no sense, like the assistance principle In my tale...she was ready to wreck this kid's life for all she cared...it never even occured to her that she was covering her butt at the expense of this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            Why would you assume I am "liberal?" No. I am not anythng, I don't have pat opinions. I support Trump, I also support second amendment rights, yet I am a strong advocate for prison reform and prisoner's rights... You assume a lot. I am also not a weak human being by any stretch.

Let me tell you one of my horrible stories! (I just passed my son's elementary school and I remembered this lol). So the principle of my son's school when he was in around the 3rd grade, or so...she was a real boy scout if you catch my drift... the very essence of the burocratic functionary. she calls me and is breathless. She is really jacked up; "Mr Simon! Mr Simon...Your son had his pants pulled down in the yard!" she goes on: " we are calling the kid's parents in now! we do not tolerate this!" So I am like "can you wait a minute before you call anyone and let me speak to my son?" She starts again "we will suspend this kid and call..." I had to literally tell her to stop and put my son on.

Naturally in a calm voice I ask my son what happened and he tells me "dad we were chasing each other, playing, and he grabbed my pants as I was running."

LOmax...I didn't need to be there to know what probably happened. Ok? Kids are kids... I wound up demanding that the principle leave the kids alone, not bother this kid's parents, who were probably working for a living... and not traumatize this poor kid who was in this case (not the girl we are talking about) was just being silly.

We can agree to disagree on the issue that you feel makes me a "weak person" Ive been called many things, never a racist, or a weak person lol... I think I know kid's enough to know that the problem is usually adults bad judgement. and while I hate to stereotype I know many so called educators who have no sense, like the assistance principle In my tale...she was ready to wreck this kid's life for all she cared...it never even occured to her that she was covering her butt at the expense of this kid.
            I don't think anyone has ever called you racist... But when it involves cops, especially today, people jump to conclusions.. demonizing the police, and when the facts come out, they completely ignore them and continue to berate them.

I can tell you many stories where the kid goes to his parents and tells them a huge story, parents come in the gym looking to set the coaches straight... only to find out they walked into a mess because their kid is a complete piece of crap. Poor parenting.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              I don't think anyone has ever called you racist... But when it involves cops, especially today, people jump to conclusions.. demonizing the police, and when the facts come out, they completely ignore them and continue to berate them.

I can tell you many stories where the kid goes to his parents and tells them a huge story, parents come in the gym looking to set the coaches straight... only to find out they walked into a mess because their kid is a complete piece of crap. Poor parenting.
              Yes... Many parents automatically defend without considering anything else...like if their kid did something wrong. They never think that maybe this posture is not really even in their kid's best interest. Thats part of the symptoms of a society where there is no respect for adults, parenting, mentoring, etc. Its a shame.

I did not mean to be harsh with the words... I am more inclined to do so if it matters to me...In other words if I respect the poster I might have a disagreement with than a poster who I could not care less what they think.

Comment

Working...
              X