Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafeal Says Khan Is The Most Logical Step For Floyd..And Should Get The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He can fight salka next it doesn't really matter. The only "legacy" fight for him is cotto for 5th lineal title. Or a mw champ for 6th world title. Nobody at 147 does anything for him except a cash out

Comment

Khan or Cotto.

I doubt Porter is an option.

I'm still hoping that there's a plot twist and its Danny Garcia.

Comment

At this point, does it matter at all who Mayweather chooses? I don't want Khan to get the fight, but there's nothing Mayweather "has" to do anymore. Pacquiao was it as far as fights he "has" to take.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          He can fight salka next it doesn't really matter. The only "legacy" fight for him is cotto for 5th lineal title. Or a mw champ for 6th world title. Nobody at 147 does anything for him except a cash out
          exactly.............

Comment

I rather see Khan fight Spence and Mayweather fight either Porter/Broner/Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Porter if he beats Broner?

Although i think Floyd wudnt waste his time with Porter
              You know Floyd wants his final fight to SELL well. Porter isnt a big enough name even if/when he beats Broner. Besides, Porter is a tough lil pitbull who likes to roughouse, i dont think Pretty Boy will go for that.
              Last edited by Achcauhtli; 06-02-2015, 03:15 PM.

Comment

They speak a lot of sense.... after 2:30

Comment

Originally posted by Achcauhtli View Post
                  You know Floyds wants his final fight to SELL well. Porter isnt a big enough name even if/when he beats Broner. Besides, Porter is a tough lil pitbull who likes to roughouse, i dont think Pretty Boy will go for that.
                  He can fight the janitor at the MGM and still do 800-900k since they will market this as his "FAREWELL" FIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    It's either Khan or Cotto IMO. Unless he fights the Broner/Porter winner.
                    Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Porter if he beats Broner?

Although i think Floyd wudnt waste his time with Porter
                    Would have to be an excellent performance by Porter, no?

But yeah, that actually makes sense.

Khan, Porter, maybe Brook...I don't think it'll be Cotto though.

Comment

Evidence that Fat Dan is on the Haymon payroll. This fight only benefits those involved and not the boxing community at large.

Comment

Working...
                      X