Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are yanks so exited about Stiverne vs Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are yanks so exited about Stiverne vs Wilder?

I dont get it. They also keep saying the HW division is garbage.

I'm interested for the mere fact it's the most competitive fight, at a high level, in the heavyweight division. Wlad is so much better than everyone else that the division isn't that interesting.

Comment

the hw division is garbage lol, this is just an exciting fight that has knockout written all over it

Comment

I'm excited because Klitschko is so boring. Except when Briggs is tormenting him.

Comment

Maybe because its the first title fight in america in a long ass time, also because ppl will get to see if wilder is a fraud or not, and its competitve like the dude above me said

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work TBE View Post
            Maybe because its the first title fight in america in a long ass time, also because ppl will get to see if wilder is a fraud or not, and its competitve like the dude above me said
            18 months since Stiverne and Arreola fought for the title.

Comment

It's a good fight. Someone is getting KTFO.

I'm leaning towards Stiverne.

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                18 months since Stiverne and Arreola fought for the title.
                Yea but that was one fight , still been a long time since active heavyweight title fights took place in america because Wlad has all the titles and fights in germany

Comment

Klitschko vs Pulev was the best matchup the division has to offer. The 2 best fighters. These fighters is well below that. Its a clubfight isn't it?

Comment

Theres not really alot of hype behind this fight other than the loyal boxing fans. Dan Rafael said there is zero buzz in Vegas right now for this. Im just interested to see Wilder with his first legit test. I don't care much for the HW division but love competitive fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X