No announcement yet.

ggg destroys ishida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ggg destroys ishida

this dude is for real... he just walked down ishida... lookout everyone...

He's a good boy...

Comment

ridiculous KO, but again GGG managed to look vulnerable, Ischida got through with big shots on a couple of occasions, that isn't going to cut it against the likes of Chavez etc.

Comment

bring on chavez jr....... martinez gets ko too...

Comment

i liked the ggg fight, but the card as a whole was utter garbage imo specially the presentation.

Comment

Golovkin is humble like Pacquiao

Comment

floyd wants none

Comment

He is good, but I think I saw a cold sore in Ishida's mouth which might indicate he wasn't as strong as he should have been.

GGG is a humble likable guy, but I think Martinez and Chavez jr. beat him simply because both of these fighters will be able to take his punch and punch him back. Has GGG's chin been tested round after round like martinez's and jr's? We shall wait and see.

Comment

Ishida wasn't out. He was relaxing on the bottom rope like a hammock. Fight was called early. Ishida was just too comfy.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                    He is good, but I think I saw a cold sore in Ishida's mouth which might indicate he wasn't as strong as he should have been.

GGG is a humble likable guy, but I think Martinez and Chavez jr. beat him simply because both of these fighters will be able to take his punch and punch him back. Has GGG's chin been tested round after round like martinez's and jr's? We shall wait and see.
                    Well it's not that Martinez has a iron chin.
                    He can get dropped and rocked, if GGG touches him it can get ugly.

Comment

Working...
                    X