No announcement yet.

Rios calls out broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pturtle View Post
    Hahahah you madd! You lost credibility saying Big is overrated and Em was better then him, I don’t know how many times I have to say Prime em is better then banks and is in my top 5, you’re just trying to make me look bad, nice try. I schooled you in this topic, I brought facts while you bring up your opinion. Well I’m getting off now, going to knock out and listen to Reasonable doubt
    Like I said.....comparing Em to Banks is like comparing De Niro or Day Lewis to Nicolas Cage or Top Cruise or some s**t. It's just not even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      He won 1......Em won 5 so far.

Since we're talking singles and ranking albums, how about album sales worldwide??? But of course we all know how those numbers look.
      because crazy little school girls and and emo white boys love Em, he has a larger fan base, why you think Ross and Wayne are selling like crazy they better then Raekwon or beans? There last albums didn’t sell. Sorry Jay Goat every legit list has jay’s albums on there and Him as top 5 and he’s always ahead of em on them, its tough to digest I’m sure but you will get over it

Comment

because crazy little school girls and and emo white boys love Em, he has a larger fan base, why you think Ross and Wayne are selling like crazy they better then Raekwon or beans? There last albums didn’t sell. Sorry Jay Goat every legit list has jay’s albums on there and Him as top 5 and he’s always ahead of em on them, its tough to digest I’m sure but you will get over it
        Hahahaha and yet you act like surburban kids don't listen to Jay Z.....that's truly comical.

You are the one who brought up accolades, singles, and albums charts.....

And the HOT 100, which you referenced with the #1 singles comment, is pop radio, which means people in the burbs are listening to Jay too.

Like I said...lyrically I gave you specifics on lyricism, you brought up lists and opinion (which EARLIER was irrelevant because YOU FORM YOUR OWN OPINION).....they only matter when it suits you.

Comment

Hahahaha and yet you act like surburban kids don't listen to Jay Z.....that's truly comical.

You are the one who brought up accolades, singles, and albums charts.....

And the HOT 100, which you referenced with the #1 singles comment, is pop radio, which means people in the burbs are listening to Jay too.

Like I said...lyrically I gave you specifics on lyricism, you brought up lists and opinion (which EARLIER was irrelevant because YOU FORM YOUR OWN OPINION).....they only matter when it suits you.
          I brought up all the same bro, and you brought up the majority of people, and rakim talking about em, and once you did that I smoked you bro. Just admit it man Jay got Em and I schooled you

Comment

• You're arguments consist of this......

-every list GOAT jay HOV.....tough to swallow....oh he do all that too....accolades go to jay....that just cuz em is white and suburban kids like him......

That's your argument.....

Comment

• You keep telling yourself something for long enough....you're bound to believe it.

Comment

• What is up with threads turning into garbage rap threads?

I think Haymon will stay far far away from Rios.

PS: Eminem murdered Jay Z on his own track like a bitch.
                Last edited by thuggery; 02-17-2013, 05:55 AM.

Comment

• There is a lot of bias here, it would be a tough fight but Broner would beat Rios.

Comment

You keep telling yourself something for long enough....you're bound to believe it.
                    I have said way more then that, you brought up lists and majority and i crushed you with that, i brought content his complexity in his verses whether his flow is slow or fast, his versatility since 89, longevity timeless tracks and albums, shall i continue

Comment

I have said way more then that, you brought up lists and majority and i crushed you with that, i brought content his complexity in his verses whether his flow is slow or fast, his versatility since 89, longevity timeless tracks and albums, shall i continue
                      I matched everything you brought up, with SPECIFICS. You just tried to match specifics on lyricism with "Oh yeah, he does that too, he's better". If you were a lawyer, your man would be getting lethal injection based on your arguments.

All stuff Em has, better in most.

Complex rhyming, you think Jay has more complex rhyme schemes than Em??? F**k no...

Slow or fast spitting....first of all Em does the same, slow or fast. And he can spit incredibly complex rhymes at a much much faster pace than Jay.

Versatility....Em in 96', Em in 99-01', Em in 02-03', Em in 10-12'. All different styles and longevity too.

Both have classics, that's a push. Both have accolades.
                      Last edited by 4Corners; 02-17-2013, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X