No announcement yet.

If Garcia destroys Judah.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
    pretty much since he won his first title...not claiming he's anywhere close to being a ppv star either

I don't think it's a small margin at all...matthysse-dallas did like 100k at the gate...garcia made that kind of money alone when he was still up and coming

it's a shame that matthysse doesn't have a lot of mainstream appeal or this fight would've probably already happened
    You could be right Panda, I'm not too aware about how much they're making or generating to be honest.

True, Mattysse has such a fan friendly style and is pure action, guy needs some more exposure.

Comment

To Be Honest...I don't think Danny Garcia "FEARS" Matthysse what so ever, I think they are trying to building up a Following for Danny on the East Coast because that is a Open Market for a new young fighter to emerge as a Draw out their since Cotto is pretty much on the way out

Zab Judah and Morales even though they are older, they do carry names, Mattyssee right now other then Boxing Forums...Nobody Knows Mattyssee so I would say GBP need to do a BETTER JOB at Promoting and Building Up the guy so that can be as big of a fight as it should be

But it all Depends, if he wins any other opponent other then Khan, Rios, Peterson (if he beats Holt) or Matthysse after that is BS...unless he moves up in weight or something

Comment

Working...
      X