Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

name 2 opponets you like for rigo before donaire..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WVJR & Agbeko or darchinian. Thou I'd rather see nonito move up & face Juanma Gamboa or Salido.

Comment

Lets booked his next 4 fights

vs Joseph Agbeko (Manny/Pacman undercard)

vs Poonsawat Kratingdaenggym (March)

vs Vic Darchinyan (August)

vs Wilfredo Vasquez Jr (November)

Comment

Jorge Arce and Carl Frampton. I don't want to see him fight anyone Donaire has fought or anyone that has not previously fought at 122lbs.

Comment

last bump.....

Comment

Terrazas and Darchniyan, with the winner of Quigg/Munroe being a close 3rd.

Comment

Darchinyan and Agbeko.

If not those two, even guys like Ndlovu or Frampton would be good fights.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Terrazas and Darchniyan, with the winner of Quigg/Munroe being a close 3rd.
                dont you think its a bad idea for rigo to fight another unknown fighters esp when they're not even in the top 10?.. munroe lost to nishioka , did'nt he or is it a diffrent munroe?

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  dont you think its a bad idea for rigo to fight another unknown fighters esp when they're not even in the top 10?.. munroe lost to nishioka , did'nt he or is it a diffrent munroe?
                  It's the same Munroe, but it was 2 years ago and he's young enough to bounce back from it. The winner of Quigg/Munroe would be considered the WBA #1 contender, and Rigo traveling to the UK would mean exposing him to new fans, and we know how rabid the UK fans can be. If I cared about popularity, I would've chosen Arce and Montiel. Arce is not gonna fight Rigo, and I don't want Rigo fighting Montiel for the simple fact that fans will compare the performances. "How is Donaire ducking him when Rigo couldn't even KO Montiel?" Those types of comments would flood NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    It's the same Munroe, but it was 2 years ago and he's young enough to bounce back from it. The winner of Quigg/Munroe would be considered the WBA #1 contender, and Rigo traveling to the UK would mean exposing him to new fans, and we know how rabid the UK fans can be. If I cared about popularity, I would've chosen Arce and Montiel. Arce is not gonna fight Rigo, and I don't want Rigo fighting Montiel for the simple fact that fans will compare the performances. "How is Donaire ducking him when Rigo couldn't even KO Montiel?" Those types of comments would flood NSB.
                    so you pretty wants him to fight his mandatory..ok , i guess but if this fight happens , people will say he's nishioka's left over and if quigg wins, they'll just say he's unknown..so i dont think it's a good idea either way but it's your opinion and i respect it..

regarding the bold , i agree unless he beats him in a better fashion...

Comment

Arce woul be his toughest competition

Comment

Working...
                      X