Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is your Fav artist: John Lennon or Micheal Jackson??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
    It was a lie, some people tried to set him up. He was never proven guilty of anything.

Michael Jackson was good-hearted, childlike, mentally rather fragile and very talented.
    Lol, he built a fairgorund in his garden. /End thread

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss
      I'm surprised MJ surpassed Lennon on the polls when it was the other way around during the beginning of this thread.
      me 2..................

Comment

Originally posted by tyger View Post
        Jackson was a singer, Lennon was a song writer, composer, singer and musician.

Lennon otherwise by a light year as well.
        Jackson was a singer, song writer, dancer, performer, visionary.

I'm not knocking John Lennon at all here, he's a legend and deserves to be in the ranks of the GOAT, but you're selling MJ short there. He didn't write ALL his songs but he did write a lot of them and if I'm not mistaken played a big role in the way some of them were composed as well.

Comment

John Lennon

The **** he did with the Beatles > Michael Jackson's career all the way from Jackon 5.
          If you were to single out his solo **** though.. I would probably say Michael Jackson.
          But when it comes to the whole career.. it's Lennon.

Comment

Jacko was a paedo with 5 dance moves.

Lennon was a cheesy pop star with delusions of Grandeur.

Comment

MJ easyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                where were wacko jacko fans when his albums were flopping, and HE DID get dropped from his label as no one bought his music.

yES AND JACKSON WAS INNOCENT as OJ simpson was innocent..

Jackson admitted on live tv to martin bashir that he allowed 12 year old males into his bed. He thought it was normal behavior..

Plus he paid the family literally millions, it was never settled in court, which shows the evidence was over whelming...

If you want to worship a paedophile then so be it....but keep away from me you weirdo...
                Only his last album flopped...and that's only by his own standards.

Comment

Working...
                X