No announcement yet.

Cotto Its The Man To Beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogelio1289 View Post
    like i said if you read my post all that cotto is, is he's the best "current" opponent for floyd to fight. Floyd does not need him. sure a cotto fight would be great i hope it happens i see floyd winning easily. I think dlh is a tougher fight for floyd then cotto is. cotto is just "currently" the guy people want to see fight floyd. If they fight and floyd when then its margarito, then berto, then pw, then mosely, then chavez jr. There is always a "current" or "toughest opponent" for floyd to fight that will never end. Just because cotto holds the current title of being floyds "toughest" fight doesnt make cotto great or give him a better chance at winning. I seriously don't know if cotto makes it out of a margarito fight.
    Your logic is ****. You're saying to fight a fighter you've beaten decisivly (De La Puta) is better than fighting the number one fighter right now? Are you serious? Who else is Cotto gonna fight? Williams? Margarito? Quintana? Be serious now. No way Floyd is staying at 154. I seriously doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
      You sound like a fan. A big one.

Cotto is the man to beat at Welterweight. Is Floyd gonna stay at 154? I don't think so? Is he gonna move to 140? I don't think so? Is he gonna retire? Ok then retire. Why fight De La Hoya? Floyd doesn't need to fight De la Hoya.

Cotto can possibly beat Floyd. This is boxing. Im pretty sure you know that by now, when Quintana shocked the Paul Williams fanatics.

Don't even let me bring up the Castillo fight. Cotto has a chance at winning. You acting like Floyd is a fighter with enough raw power (Shane Mosleys, Judah, Torres) to even KO Cotto like that. The fight would be close. Ya know it. Ya Floyd fans make me laugh. Who wants to see a Floyd Vs De La Hoya rematch? Are you kidding me?
      i rather see floyd vs oscar 2, 3, 4, and 5 over a cotto vs gomez a freaking reality tv contestant. As you can see you don't need power to win fights so to say floyd doesnt have power and the fight will be close for that reason is pretty ridiculous....have you heard of pernell whittaker? you sound like a big cotto fan if anything. Im a fan of the sport! i like several fighters i like several fighters over floyd. U have said some dumb things like "cotto is the man to beat at ww" lol "floyd doesnt have ko power to beat cotto" why do i even bother w/you. its very obvious who the man is at 147 if you cant see that then you need to take your puerto rican glasses off.

Comment

i rather see floyd vs oscar 2, 3, 4, and 5 over a cotto vs gomez a freaking reality tv contestant. As you can see you don't need power to win fights so to say floyd doesnt have power and the fight will be close for that reason is pretty ridiculous....have you heard of pernell whittaker? you sound like a big cotto fan if anything. Im a fan of the sport! i like several fighters i like several fighters over floyd. U have said some dumb things like "cotto is the man to beat at ww" lol "floyd doesnt have ko power to beat cotto" why do i even bother w/you. its very obvious who the man is at 147 if you cant see that then you need to take your puerto rican glasses off.
        I love my Puerto Rican glasses. You're dumb. I was basing on what you're family (Floyd fan) were saying. "Oooh Floyd will KO Cotto no doubt" That's what ya all say. Im a fan of the sport. I love boxing. Its people like you who **** it up. How is saying Cotto is the man to beat at WW dumb? Who else is there? Dumbass? Name someone greater than Cotto at WW that Floyd should fight? Name ONE!

Take Floyd's balls out your eyes. Why should I bother with you? You don't know what the **** you talking about.

FAN!

Comment

Your logic is ****. You're saying to fight a fighter you've beaten decisivly (De La Puta) is better than fighting the number one fighter right now? Are you serious? Who else is Cotto gonna fight? Williams? Margarito? Quintana? Be serious now. No way Floyd is staying at 154. I seriously doubt it.
          no one ever said floyd is staying at 154 why do you say that? floyd takes the risk and goes up in weight to fight dlh. he never said he plans on staying there. and like i said i rather see floyd vs oscar then cotto vs gomez. dlh is 20 times more of a threat then gomez is.

Comment

is this guy saying floyd is an all time great?? GTFO,

he does not need cotto??? perhaps u are not around or read on the boxing world too much .
            Last edited by NAPO; 02-15-2008, 01:28 AM.

Comment

I love my Puerto Rican glasses. You're dumb. I was basing on what you're family (Floyd fan) were saying. "Oooh Floyd will KO Cotto no doubt" That's what ya all say. Im a fan of the sport. I love boxing. Its people like you who **** it up. How is saying Cotto is the man to beat at WW dumb? Who else is there? Dumbass? Name someone greater than Cotto at WW that Floyd should fight? Name ONE!

Take Floyd's balls out your eyes. Why should I bother with you? You don't know what the **** you talking about.

FAN!
              i never said floyd will ko cotto so stop trying to throw in made up opinions. plus cotto has already showed us you dont need power punches to make him do the chicken dance and your confusing yourself. your saying cotto is the man to beat at ww but your forgeting there is another fighter by the name of floyd that is a ww as well. so who is the fighter to beat at ww cotto or floyd??

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post

he does not need cotto??? perhaps u are not around or need on the boxing worlds too much .
                i dont know much about boxing. I've watched boxing my whole life. I fought in the amateurs dont tell me i dont know boxing. You guys will always find an opponent to throw at floyd. what the **** does cotto bring that will give floyd trouble?????? floyd has been through it all. cotto is nothing new nothing special. you wont even find a fight where you see floyd hurt even after constantly moving up in weight. cotto has been hurt several times by average punches. cotto will get his chin rocked against margarito lets see what the cotto fans have to say then. but ill let you pretend that cotto is the man too beat. im sure everyone would rather beat cotto over floyd.

Comment

i never said floyd will ko cotto so stop trying to throw in made up opinions. plus cotto has already showed us you dont need power punches to make him do the chicken dance and your confusing yourself. your saying cotto is the man to beat at ww but your forgeting there is another fighter by the name of floyd that is a ww as well. so who is the fighter to beat at ww cotto or floyd??
                  Im sorry? Who you speak of? Chicken dance? Corley? Ooh he caught Mayweather too. That's a stupid thing to bring up?

Floyd is not at 147. When he fights there again that's diffrent. Cotto is the man to beat at 147, cause Floyd won't fight anyone else besides De La Hoya.

Cotto Vs Gomez? Ok...

Floyd Vs Baldimor? Why? (The the title we all knew who was going to win) Floyd Vs Judah? Even after he lost? Why?
                  Floyd Vs De La Hoya 2? Why? Diffrent trainers, underwears?? oooh wow. Why?

Who else wants to fight Cotto?
                  Cintron? Injured
                  Clottey? Don't know what's wrong with him, should have made that fight tho
                  Margarito? Feening for a big fight
                  Williams? Got schooled by Cotto's student.

Gomez came off an impressive win , just like Mayweather did. Gatti. Then fought Tackie. Fighting past prime people like someone I know.

I think he should get a shot. People deserve them. I think Cotto Deserves a shot at Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post

he does not need cotto??? perhaps u are not around or read on the boxing world too much .
                    and never did i say floyd is an atg so quit trying to make up **** like your buddy. but he is a hell of alot closer to it then cotto is or will be lol

Comment

i dont know much about boxing. I've watched boxing my whole life. I fought in the amateurs dont tell me i dont know boxing. You guys will always find an opponent to throw at floyd. what the **** does cotto bring that will give floyd trouble?????? floyd has been through it all. cotto is nothing new nothing special. you wont even find a fight where you see floyd hurt even after constantly moving up in weight. cotto has been hurt several times by average punches. cotto will get his chin rocked against margarito lets see what the cotto fans have to say then. but ill let you pretend that cotto is the man too beat. im sure everyone would rather beat cotto over floyd.
                      You should go back to the amateurs. You probaly sucked at that aswell as your boxing knowledge sucks.

Cotto got hit with an equillibrum shot. You say you know boxing right? Who wouldn't be damaged from a shot like that? Ok there buddy.

Cotto took flush shots from Torres,Mosley,Judah and got rocked but ain't go down. Torres via push, after all them hard shots accumalated. Bro. Stop worrying about Cotto fighting other people. That's not what's being spoken about. Its about Floyd not giving the man at 147 (Number 1) a shot. That's it.

Comment

Working...
                      X