No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, Canelo is a coward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    On the back foot all night, wouldn't stand and exchange like he said he would

Ducked GGG for years then had to pay off a judge in order to secure a draw, Oscar and HBO are pathetic. Canelo is their last hope and tecate keeps GBP alive

Oscar needed the rematch to fund his drug habit and fishnet tranny fetish

GGG is the real winner and the boxing world knows this
    Now we all know why she ran from her daddy for the past 2 years. Ran like crazy outside of the ring and ran like a lil biatch inside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      He stood right in front of the ****er and dared him...wtf are you talking about? What a fuggin puzzy
      And ran like a f**kin b1tch, he seen death walking towards him and like a ginger f@ggot he curled up like a ho

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
        The biggest cowards of all IMO, will always be the people like you who sit behind a keyboard and call top level professional fighters cowards. It's just my opinion doe.
        Your opinion doesn't mean **** doe, stay on topic or gtfo my thread

Clown

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          He definitely wasn't fighting like a Mexican last night. More like a Mexican't.
          This is exactly what my friends were saying at the party last night ( I was one of only 3 people who were GGG fans at a party full of Canelo heads).

That was not a Mexican fighting last night. He tried to be Mayweather but he isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Your opinion doesn't mean **** doe, stay on topic or gtfo my thread

Clown
            Neither of our opinions mean ****. We are on a boxing forum filled with teenagers. I'll stay on this thread if I want... Thanks.

edit: lol I've seen you post idiotic shyt for years. I'm really not surprised that it was that easy to upset you and get on your ignore list.
            Last edited by Evil_Meat; 09-17-2017, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
              This is exactly what my friends were saying at the party last night ( I was one of only 3 people who were GGG fans at a party full of Canelo heads).

That was not a Mexican fighting last night. He tried to be Mayweather but he isn't.
              Exactly. He doesn't have the heart or courage of a real Mexican fighter

He is a coward

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                Neither of our opinions mean ****. We are on a boxing forum filled with teenagers. I'll stay on this thread if I want... Thanks.
                Try post in this thread again.... "peeleft:

Comment

I'm getting tired of reading the canelo landing the clean shots comments. He landed like 10 clean shots and stood on the ropes 80% of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                    I'm getting tired of reading the canelo landing the clean shots comments. He landed like 10 clean shots and stood on the ropes 80% of the fight.
                    Some people see what they want to see

Comment

Spot on Pretty Boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X