Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teddy Atlas Was Was Worse Than Lampley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teddy went overboard but he did see the fight accurately. He was pointing out over and over that Horn was swinging like mad but he's not connecting and Pacquiao was cutting him up. Easy for the crowd to feel their man was winning. His closing statements were a masterpiece though. He put it on the line. We had the fight of the year ruined by a ridiculous decision. The only thing on my mind with the Canelo-GGG fight is who the judges will give it to.

Comment

He was incorrigible. The man would actually bash Bradley for even attempting to give Horn credit during the fight then ripped him for giving Horn credit after the fight. ****ing unreal man.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        He was incorrigible. The man would actually bash Bradley for even attempting to give Horn credit during the fight then ripped him for giving Horn credit after the fight. ****ing unreal man.
        Because Bradley was fooled into thinking Horn's flailing was causing damage! Atlas had to set him straight. Somebody could have pointed out that Floyd's taps were NOT connecting to Pacquiao also. First and foremost, you need to all the fight CORRECTLY. Secondly, avoid the bias. He did give the guy props for coming to win.

Comment

the hornet ruins lives!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            No doubt he called it the way ESPN wanted to see it, I'm sure that top rank contract cost them some money, and maybe he put a wager on PAC and was determined to not lose his cash! He seriously wanted PAC by stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
              stoppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!
              Stop What? Atlas felt Pacquiao won and and he expressed that on Air

Atlas told Horn to his face he felt he lose he didn't run and write a article about it after the fact like most of the boxing media does
              Last edited by sicko; 07-06-2017, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Stop What? Atlas felt Pacquiao won and and he expressed that on Air

Atlas told Horn to his face he felt he lose he didn't run and write a article about it after the fact like most of the boxing media does
                What Atlas did was wrong on every level, he should be suspended by espn for that atrocious commentary

Comment

Pac won even the Aussies I went with watching from 20m away live all thought Pac won.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                    What Atlas did was wrong on every level, he should be suspended by espn for that atrocious commentary
                    So we don't want honest now? We want to be lied to and we want announcers to lie to the fighters. Atlas was very classy face to face when he told Horn he thought he lost wasn't disrespectful at all

Comment

Now there's a narrative surfacing that tries to make it seem as if only Atlas saw it this way

And that only casuals who don't know **** about boxing are just piggybacking off his commentary, leading them to believe that Manny won when he really lost

Just last night, as I surfed youtube and twitter, here are the boxers that I saw with my own eyes say that Pacquiao won the fight:

Errol Spence (retweeted tweets about Pacquiao getting robbed), Andre Berto (on youtube), Gabe Rosado (on youtube), Lennox Lewis (on twitter), Guillermo Rigondeaux (on twitter), Lou DiBella (on twitter), Claressa Shields (on twitter), Devon Alexander (on twitter), Billy Joe Saunders (on twitter), Sergio Mora (on twitter), Ray Beltran (on twitter), Cornelius Bundrage (on twitter).

And those are just the ones I saw. Feel free to verify those, too. These are actual people in the sport. These aren't casual fans that were swayed by a freaking commentator.

Comment

Working...
                      X