Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Disappointing if Joshua Doesn't Get Wilder or Fury Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
    AJ Wilder is more in demand . Its a proper fight , 2 big hitters that will stand and fight until 1 of them is unconcious , unification and UK v US

The demand for watching a fat junkie that moves like a middleweight , hits like a featherweight run away for 12 rounds is not that high
    That's hard for me to believe! Fury beat Klitschko, and everyone feels he beat Wilder too! He's from the UK, and Wilder is more in demand...in the UK? I didn't think Wilder was that popular over there!

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      Prove what? Who's King of the keyboards warriors? That you're an idiot?

The guy who you said was acting tough gave his views on negotiations etc, he didn't call anyone out at all.

You're the only sad sap being an internet gangster.
      LoL, you silly hoe!
      Are you his biitch or something??🤔🤔
      Why you get all butthurt cause I tell him that??
      Is he fuccing you??
      And I'm far from an internet gangster! Like I said, I've got my paperwork to prove everything I've done!
      I've put in work on punk motherfuccers like you!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        LoL, you silly hoe!
        Are you his biitch or something??🤔🤔
        Why you get all butthurt cause I tell him that??
        Is he fuccing you??
        And I'm far from an internet gangster! Like I said, I've got my paperwork to prove everything I've done!
        I've put in work on punk motherfuccers like you!
        "Cool story bruh"

You're trying so hard to be an internet gangster no point in saying you're not, everyone can see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          That's hard for me to believe! Fury beat Klitschko, and everyone feels he beat Wilder too! He's from the UK, and Wilder is more in demand...in the UK? I didn't think Wilder was that popular over there!
          Furys from the uk but he's seen as a sexist ****phobic junkie by most people here .
          AJ on the other hand is almost a national treasure and his fans want him to fight Wilder
          Its also worth noting that Wilder is probably better known here than he is in his own country

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
            Furys from the uk but he's seen as a sexist ****phobic junkie by most people here .
            AJ on the other hand is almost a national treasure and his fans want him to fight Wilder
            Its also worth noting that Wilder is probably better known here than he is in his own country
            I still wouldn't think Wilder is more popular, and more desirable than Fury, in the UK! Most boxing fans are sexist and ****phobic, so that wouldn't be an obstacle for the fight making mega-money!

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
              "Cool story bruh"

You're trying so hard to be an internet gangster no point in saying you're not, everyone can see it.
              LoL, nah punk! I don't need to try!
              I'm just myself! Not my fault punks like you wanna be like me ! 😂
              Like I said, I've got paperwork to prove everything I've done. That speaks for itself.
              But you're just a punk loser who gets no respect from anyone.
              You're a sorry loser who lives in his momma's basement cause you have no friends, no girl, no job, no car, and you've never accomplished anything in life.
              You're pathetic!
              You're on here sticking up for someone who doesn't know you exist, and doesn't give a fucc about you! But you're hoping to be his friend since you have no real friends in you're life,.... You're a loser! 😂

Comment

No it would kind of be justified because Hearn and AJ was threatening to freeze the both of them out of they didn’t accept some ridiculous flat fee.

Now that Fury vs Wilder has all the buzz he wants to run back like a scorned ex.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  LoL, nah punk! I don't need to try!
                  I'm just myself! Not my fault punks like you wanna be like me ! 😂
                  Like I said, I've got paperwork to prove everything I've done. That speaks for itself.
                  But you're just a punk loser who gets no respect from anyone.
                  You're a sorry loser who lives in his momma's basement cause you have no friends, no girl, no job, no car, and you've never accomplished anything in life.
                  You're pathetic!
                  You're on here sticking up for someone who doesn't know you exist, and doesn't give a fucc about you! But you're hoping to be his friend since you have no real friends in you're life,.... You're a loser! 😂
                  If you don't need to try, then why are you trying so hard, getting all up in your emotions?

"I've got the paperwork" No one cares if your the Paper Keyboard Champ of the World.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    Wilder and Finkel have hidden behind false claims, false offers, complaints of contracts, more demands and now they are hiding behind Tyson Fury. When is that skinny yank fraud and his huge team of leach like managers going to grow some balls, back up their talk and come get paid to get knocked out by Joshua?

To be honest after the Ortiz and Fury fights where they had to cheat to get a result i cant see Finkel allowing Wilder to face somebody like Joshua. No chance but theres nothing new there. Good luck getting that belt for your fighter Eddie these frauds are going to hide away in America until you leave them alone.

But ofcourse as soon as Joshua takes on somebody else Finkel and Wilder will be back out claiming it was a duck.
                    lol man this is classic HURT material. u sir are HURT!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      Eddie's doing a lot of losing lately. DAZN USA is just a joke so far and Wilder-Fury seem to be engaging in a classic rivalry leaving Joshua without a meaningful dance partner.

If I was Eddie, I'd divert the Whyte-Chisora winner towards Usyk and make Joshua-Miller for April. Miller's name has some sizzle right now and the winner of the likely Whyte-Usyk fight will drum up some hype for Joshua's fight in the fall.
                      That looks like the smart play. Let Usyk beat Ledbedev then fight Whyte/Chisora/Povetkin to set up AJ/Usyk.

Hearn was moving toward the AJ/Miller fight anyway so now he can introduce AJ to the US market with an easy KO win.

Comment

Working...
                      X